Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was decent because it was the most focused, but it still wasn't all that great. You guys sound like people who were fed shyt sandwiches for a month and got to eat rotten apples for week five but it tastes like filet mignon by comparison.

All those scenes with Frank and his wife...:snoop: All the Riggins scenes...:snoop:

HBO should have stepped in before filming and based the show on McAdams' and Farrell's characters ONLY.
I have been :what:at all the posts talking about how great this episode was.
This season has shown that Nic Pizzolatto should not be given free reign to run a show. He needs someone around to curb his more self-indulgent tendencies and tighten up his scripts.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Vince never talks like a normal human being in any movie he's been in. It's either rambling with off beat crescendos or in the case of True Detective totally perplexing similes, metaphors and arcane words.

This episode finally addressed the tension between he and his wife head on. The language was still ridiculous but at least it got somewhere.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's been really tough to get through these episodes. I can't believe they're still going to that bar and having that girl singing that same damn song. This shows you really can't recreate the magic and has me skeptical for Fargo season 2.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's been really tough to get through this these episodes. I can't believe they're still going to that bar and having that girl singing that same damn song. This shows you really can't recreate the magic and has me skeptical for Fargo season 2.
The song has never been the same. :stopitslime:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Forget the "it's like blue balls in your heart" line, how fukking bad was Kitsch' acting during the scenes with his mom?! "POISON ... ... ... COOOZE!" :mjlol:

This show still works when it focuses on the actual detective plot, but goddamn some of that other stuff is cringeworthy.

It's been really tough to get through this these episodes. I can't believe they're still going to that bar and having that girl singing that same damn song. This shows you really can't recreate the magic and has me skeptical for Fargo season 2.

It's not the same song, lol. But by now you'd think the owner would've figured they'd get more business if they didn't have her mopy ass singing depressing songs every single day. :russ:

Btw, does that female bartender with the face scar ever gonna amount to something or is she just gonna stay thirsty on the sidelines for Ray?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:deadmanny: what did he do? I'm not backtracking through the whole thing but can I get a greatest hits compilation? Bad Boy style:takedat:
I have like 2 orb3 post in this thread in the past 2 wks. Fukkboi mad cuz his show is wack. I didnt write or cast this sh1t :russ:

Im a fan tho. Its the best comedy hbo has @ the moment :blessed:
@hexagram23 can we get @The Taxman banned from the thread?

Dude is an obvious troll and is shytting up the thread.
Fukk u, ya bish. :beli:

@pickles fukk u too fekket:pacspit:

@Regular_P u already know what u can do :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Theres a reason hes -1800 in red and gets noms for woats in sections.

I dont wanna quote that fakkit. Dude aint worth reading.
But u read it, cuz it apparently got u moist ova there. Shows wack, yousa a bish, my dap to post ratio makes up for my rep. Sukk d1kk and die:ld:

Great episode.

Farell is carrying this season his back :wow:

Not a fan of kitcsh or his character, hes the weak link of this season.

Can't wait for the frank/ray show down next week. :lupe:

:russ:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Forget the "it's like blue balls in your heart" line, how fukking bad was Kitsch' acting during the scenes with his mom?! "POISON ... ... ... COOOZE!" :mjlol:

This show still works when it focuses on the actual detective plot, but goddamn some of that other stuff is cringeworthy.

It's not the same song, lol. But by now you'd think the owner would've figured they'd get more business if they didn't have her mopy ass singing depressing songs every single day. :russ:

Btw, does that female bartender with the face scar ever gonna amount to something or is she just gonna stay thirsty on the sidelines for Ray?

:russ: Is that what he said? I couldn't even make it out. Ol'boy's intensity stays at one level.

Lol at the bartender comment. Why is she so nice? The actress is playing her part all wrong. usually scarred up chicks especially in the face, are borderline depressed and jaded at the world.