Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This episode was decent because it was the most focused, but it still wasn't all that great. You guys sound like people who were fed shyt sandwiches for a month and got to eat rotten apples for week five but it tastes like filet mignon by comparison.

All those scenes with Frank and his wife...:snoop: All the Riggins scenes...:snoop:

HBO should have stepped in before filming and based the show on McAdams' and Farrell's characters ONLY.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Check this out guys.

lNNOKkK.png

8ghMGGc.png
breh where's the second pic from? i can't pull that location out of my head that fast

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Great episode.

Farell is carrying this season his back :wow:

Not a fan of kitcsh or his character, hes the weak link of this season.

Can't wait for the frank/ray show down next week. :lupe:
:russ: some of u are hilarious. Colin's overacting has been pure comedy. I would say McAdams is carrying the show.

Riggins :mjlol: He better thank the lord he's a good looking c@c, cuz he'd be bagging groceries otherwise

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: some of u are hilarious. Colin's overacting has been pure comedy. I would say McAdams is carrying the show.

Riggins :mjlol: He better thank the lord he's a good looking c@c, cuz he'd be bagging groceries otherwise
:mjlol: you love orange is the new black, who gives a fukk what you think fakkit