Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Best episode so far IMO. And I'm assuming the build up is slow because once we know who is orchestrating this whole thing there won't be a wild goose chase that last 2 episodes to get them.

Daps
THE COLI NOT STREET nikkaS YALL WORRIED ABOUT THE GAY nikka YELLING AT HES MOM LIKE A bytch

yall nikkas aint even peep the Mexcan or russian ????

the mexicans gonna get pay back for the set up....you boy know how the cartel rock they finna go at frank,the dirty cops and the russian

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much :beli:dialogue

Ray caught so many Ls this episode. Everyone's catching nothing but Ls really this season. All of the main characters lives have gotten shyttier and shyttier since the start of the show, with Frank and Ray vying hard for the top spot of most Ls taken. I thought this was a good ep though, I don't want Frank to get offed but have a hard time not seeing Ray killing him next ep.

The dude who came to talk to Ray at the beginning of the ep is looking extra suspicious these days, seemed like he was fishing to see if Ray knew anything from Teague.

EDIT: and wtf at that actress's lawyer just asking Riggins how many men he killed overseas god damn went extra hard on em with extreme personal shyt

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'The enemy wont reveal himself Raymond'

'____ is my retrbution'

'It's like like blueballs of the heart

'start listening to the hot feeling in the back of my neck'

'go stand in front of a fukking tank then'

'I'll let you get back to your.....process then' I actually liked that one for a quick comedic snipe...Reminded me of 'Made' Vince Vaughn.

'There's no bandwith for that right now' (in reference to adopting a child to save Franks broken inner child) :dead:

'Can I help you Cisco kid'? Pretty sure that reference would be lost on the pistolero Frank....

Frank really outdid himself this episode....

There was potential here in the Hollywood Hills/LA sleaze/hooker/fetishistic sex elements....but, overall this has been a disaster of a season, while still marginally watchable entertainment....as a serious 'drama' or art, like Pizzaloto was aiming for, it's almost a complete miss.

Love the song at the bar scene its at like 80 plays on my itunes. Dark, brooding, bleak dope song. Makes me think how much this season missed.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Damn Ray got set up. Dude heard that shyt and well.. it ain't gonna end good for him:to:
Rick Springfield got his ass kicked:russ:

Frank is in waaay over his head. The Russians, Mexicans, His right hand man, The White Collar ballers, Ray.... too many dudes who might end up peacing his ass out.

I'll be surprised if Ray and Frank are still alive at the end of the last ep. Also Frank's wife kinda looks like Kelly Divine face wise.

Still ehh on Taylor :yeshrug: