Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
:russ::laff:

Wait did he say the second bolded quote? :patrice:Sounds like something he would say. :deadmanny:

I would :deadrose: for real if he was like "twinkle twinkle baby" all serious to Ray.
Yooooo...if he was playing this character like he was in Be Cool....LMAO. :russ:

They should just abandon ship and have him start acting like that midstream...it'd make about as much sense as everything else in this show.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nfgngjY7X31rud800o1_500.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Honestly, the Vince Vaughn scenes are a chore to watch. I feel bad that someone told him he should play this part.

It's not really Vince or his scenes that are the problem (outside of the monologue in ep 2 that was one of the most cringe-worthy things i have seen on tv in years) it is just the epically bad writing and the hilariously inconsistent world in which the characters live in...

The show leads in with Vince getting ripped off for ALL his money in a deal...and then one of his right hand men get's killed...but then the show tries to convince you that vince is some bad ass guy who will fight you bare handed and pull your teeth out and take a club from you and scare everyone else and muscle into their business...but before they did all of that they set him up to be a smuck by being dumb enough to invest all his money in a single deal...and then set him up to be a push over by somebody murking a dude in his crew out of nowhere...and even went so far as to set him up to make it seem like he was impotent...that is the guy who is supposed to be running things...the guy with no guns who lost all his money and a dude in his crew gets snuffed and is possibly impotent...then it's like the writers realized how stupid this was so rather than just remove it they just lazily tossed in the maybe it's his wife cause of "the surgery"...and that is what they called it...the surgery...

And at the same time Vince is out here beating up people with nothing but his fist and pulling out their teeth with pliers...some random ass mexicans are getting into a shootout with cops and muking them like it's nothing...so i am supposed to believe that some random ass hispanic dudes are gully enough to shoot and kill a bunch of police officers in broad daylight...but the more nefarious characters who own all the seedy businesses and do the seedy things are scared of a guy cause he will beat them up with his bare hands? Way to inconsistent...you can't show me random hispanic thug number 3 merk 3 police officers and give no fukks right after you show me vince beat up a 400 pound hispanic man with his hands and then scare everybody else into giving him a cut of their business by dropping lines like "i neve lost a tooth. i never even had a fukking cavity." You can't build a world that consist of no name thugs murking police while building up a guy who is terrorizing all these other seedy characters with his hands, witty one liners, and inability to father children

They even dropping the ball on the Colin/Adams corrupt cop good cop arc. She gets hit with the paperwork from deputy doo doo stick she was fukking with and so now it paints her into the corner of being a bad cop...i was hoping to see the cat and mouse game between Colin and Rachel but nope what we about to get now is the corrupt rogue cop walking the line of doing what he is supposed to do and doing the right thing and the straight lace cop beginning to do some corrupt stuff because fukk it her department is out to get here now for not throwing Colin under the bus yet. They both about to be walking the same line...

Season 1 was so good cause Rust and Marty where on two different line going two different directions...but the story forced them to operate on one single plane

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
That IS the Frank character. I can't believe people don't see this shyt. Ray and Ani and Paul don't talk like Frank. They are having regular conversations. Not always good but not terrible. Frank's character is using a thesaurus on us. He's a smart dumb street nikka who wants so bad to be white collar.

How are people missing this? I've read countless posts of "Nick's writing is way over the top, nobody talks like that, etc.." It's only the Frank character and sometimes his wife. They are written that way for a reason. It's not Nick trying to sound smart. It's Frank trying to sound smart.
sorry dude
I'm not buying it
it just doesn't make sense because even those "wealthy" people you speak of that he's trying to blend in don't speak like that
it's just bad writing

It's not really Vince or his scenes that are the problem (outside of the monologue in ep 2 that was one of the most cringe-worthy things i have seen on tv in years) it is just the epically bad writing and the hilariously inconsistent world in which the characters live in...

The show leads in with Vince getting ripped off for ALL his money in a deal...and then one of his right hand men get's killed...but then the show tries to convince you that vince is some bad ass guy who will fight you bare handed and pull your teeth out and take a club from you and scare everyone else and muscle into their business...but before they did all of that they set him up to be a smuck by being dumb enough to invest all his money in a single deal...and then set him up to be a push over by somebody murking a dude in his crew out of nowhere...and even went so far as to set him up to make it seem like he was impotent...that is the guy who is supposed to be running things...the guy with no guns who lost all his money and a dude in his crew gets snuffed and is possibly impotent...then it's like the writers realized how stupid this was so rather than just remove it they just lazily tossed in the maybe it's his wife cause of "the surgery"...and that is what they called it...the surgery...

And at the same time Vince is out here beating up people with nothing but his fist and pulling out their teeth with pliers...some random ass mexicans are getting into a shootout with cops and muking them like it's nothing...so i am supposed to believe that some random ass hispanic dudes are gully enough to shoot and kill a bunch of police officers in broad daylight...but the more nefarious characters who own all the seedy businesses and do the seedy things are scared of a guy cause he will beat them up with his bare hands? Way to inconsistent...you can't show me random hispanic thug number 3 merk 3 police officers and give no fukks right after you show me vince beat up a 400 pound hispanic man with his hands and then scare everybody else into giving him a cut of their business by dropping lines like "i neve lost a tooth. i never even had a fukking cavity." You can't build a world that consist of no name thugs murking police while building up a guy who is terrorizing all these other seedy characters with his hands, witty one liners, and inability to father children

They even dropping the ball on the Colin/Adams corrupt cop good cop arc. She gets hit with the paperwork from deputy doo doo stick she was fukking with and so now it paints her into the corner of being a bad cop...i was hoping to see the cat and mouse game between Colin and Rachel but nope what we about to get now is the corrupt rogue cop walking the line of doing what he is supposed to do and doing the right thing and the straight lace cop beginning to do some corrupt stuff because fukk it her department is out to get here now for not throwing Colin under the bus yet. They both about to be walking the same line...

Season 1 was so good cause Rust and Marty where on two different line going two different directions...but the story forced them to operate on one single plane
exact-fukking-lee

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
season is :beli:

about 40 minutes into the last episode i was ready to throw it in the bushes, but the shootout bought it 1 more episode of my time.

yea yea yea i know i gotta stop comparing it to 1, but this season just makes me want to go back and watch it. we will never see that level again :wow:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
... this season just makes me want to go back and watch it. we will never see that level again :wow:

For real. I hope Rust and Marty come back for one more season. This show should have just been their story with season one setting up their detective agency.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
For real. I hope Rust and Marty come back for one more season. This show should have just been their story with season one setting up their detective agency.

They don't need to bring Rust and Marty back...they need to bring back whoever it was that was helping Nic write dialogue...

Imagine Rust and Marty in this current story arc...you think it would be any better? I sure don't...

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
They don't need to bring Rust and Marty back...they need to bring back whoever it was that was helping Nic write dialogue...

Imagine Rust and Marty in this current story arc...you think it would be any better? I sure don't...
No one said put them in this seasons story breh? I just meant the show would be better without the American Horror Story entire new story every season gimmick. Just keep the two actors that made the show great. The amount of mysteries Rust and Marty could solve could carry this show to 5 seasons easily. This season is just boring af right now. That shootout was the only thing that is making me want to see the next episode.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Also, the Casper corpse was said to be involved in some weird sexual activity borderline homo shyt, it makes sense if the bike cop was connected to him he might kill him being that he is suppressing his gayness...

:patrice:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Who can separate the real Vince Vaughn quotes from the fake ones?

1. Never do anything out of hunger. Even eating.

2. I didn’t create the lottery, i just pick my numbers

3. Sometimes you worst self is your best self

4. You can’t stop me. You can’t even stop yourself.

5. If you want to get away, don’t fasten the seatbelts

6. I never lost a tooth. Never even had a fukkin cavity.

7. What if I’m still in that basement?” It’s all papier-mâché.

8. You can’t tap dance if you’re wearing soft shoes. That’s been the case since the dawn of time.

9. Mow the lawn. I don’t want any of these kids getting snake bitten.

10. There’s a certain stridency at work here.

11. I’m feeling a little apoplectic myself.

12. Spare me the sententious talk. It’s picayune and unctuous.

13. The things I’m planning, black rage goes a long way.

14. If you want to do something right, do it wrong

15. ‘You know the word ‘louche’? You’ve got this Roger Moore thing – Johnny Unflappable… Somebody’s pulling me out on the streets and you’re louche?!’

16. The nomenclature, Blake. It’s off. This place needs something that captures solemnity. We’re not brick and mortar anymore. We’re steel and glass.”

17. I’m so up to my neck in shyt, I’m thinking about ordering a snorkel.

18. You don’t take on somebody else’s grief. I mean, they all come in with their own. Don’t you and I and every other hapless monkey on the planet?

19. The Russians are riding my ass like a pair of wet jockeys, and you’re telling me to hit the brakes?

Didn't he say all of this shyt :laff: