jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
season is :beli:

about 40 minutes into the last episode i was ready to throw it in the bushes, but the shootout bought it 1 more episode of my time.

yea yea yea i know i gotta stop comparing it to 1, but this season just makes me want to go back and watch it. we will never see that level again :wow:
It is just poor actor selection this time around. It's like they are doing acting by committee. They should have got some real stars like last season. I can only compare it by that standard. They said every season was going to be different. If there is a third season, they know they better get somebody good or the shyt is going in the bushes.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:what: Why is the "circle jerk" mentality so common on the coli? Like if you don't like the show, artist, or whatever it is we are discussing then get out of the thread? No, fukk you. This is a DISCUSSION board, if you can't abide by people who don't think the topic being discussed is the be all/end all then its you who needs to get the fukk out of here :camby:
wait... what?! :deadmanny:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what: Why is the "circle jerk" mentality so common on the coli? Like if you don't like the show, artist, or whatever it is we are discussing then get out of the thread? No, fukk you. This is a DISCUSSION board, if you can't abide by people who don't think the topic being discussed is the be all/end all then its you who needs to get the fukk out of here :camby:
I don't understand why people who don't enjoy this show are still watching every week and complaining with each episode. When I don't like something I don't watch it and I certainly don't want to discuss shows I don't like. It's fine to drop one post saying why you didn't enjoy something but to continue watching something you don't enjoy for the sole purpose of coming into this thread and complaining is fukking stupid.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's the weird part about this thread. If you hate the show and the characters and or you don't understand the characters or the show is boring you.. it's been 4 episodes now, why wouldn't someone quit watching at that point.

Criticisms are perfectly fine but if youve said the show is trash for a month now, and you still at it? :dahell:

You know why you don't see me in the Mad Men or Homeland threads? Because I gave up on them. Same with Sons of Anarchy. I'm not watching something I think is trash. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That's the weird part about this thread. If you hate the show and the characters and or you don't understand the characters or the show is boring you.. it's been 4 episodes now, why wouldn't someone quit watching at that point.

Criticisms are perfectly fine but if youve said the show is trash for a month now, and you still at it? :dahell:

You know why you don't see me in the Mad Men or Homeland threads? Because I gave up on them. Same with Sons of Anarchy. I'm not watching something I think is trash. :manny:
You are mad people criticized this flawed show but threw shade and shytted on mad Men and homeland?! :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You are mad people criticized this flawed show but threw shade and shytted on mad Men and homeland?! :mindblown:

:dahell: You are dumb as fukk. I didn't say anything about it being wrong to criticize this show and yeah I stopped watching those shows because they fell off the rails, I'm not going to pick them apart in this thread but I'd gladly do it elsewhere. :umad:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's annoying to see people always coming in here n talking shyt about the show, but just like they can just stop coming in the thread ya can just as easily skip over their posts. Posts from people that are known to complain don't even get a look from me. It goes both ways.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:dahell: You are dumb as fukk. I didn't say anything about it being wrong to criticize this show and yeah I stopped watching those shows because they fell off the rails, I'm not going to pick them apart in this thread but I'd gladly do it elsewhere. :umad:

Let me explain this in simple terms. In order for people to properly criticize the show, they would have to watch the show. If they were saying negative things about the show and never saw an episode, that would be hating. Your complaint was why would people keep watching the show if they have these complaints against it. Then on top of all of that, you then throw shade at 2 established shows that are way better than this season 2 of true detective.

Daps
It's annoying to see people always coming in here n talking shyt about the show, but just like they can just stop coming in the thread ya can just as easily skip over their posts. Posts from people that are known to complain don't even get a look from me. It goes both ways.

It's not as easy tho...you have to actually read the post to see what it's about.

The constant complaining about the SAME SHIIT is annoying and dragging down this thread.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's not as easy tho...you have to actually read the post to see what it's about.

The constant complaining about the SAME SHIIT is annoying and dragging down this thread.

I find it easy myself. For example taxman or whatever his name is, I never even read the first post. He has been talking shyt since the beginning. If i even see an avi that looks like his or any of the other obvious trolls I don't even read it. It's easy to tell between the people with fair criticisms and the ones who been trolling since the season started.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Liked how Gay-vet was the only one in the shoot-out using a proper firing stance.
Cool detail.

Also, the dialogue in this show is so fukken bad :heh:

Last edited: