IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Just please dont let Collin Farrell fux this up. He and that Taylor Kitsch dude are horrid actors to me. I just cannot see either of them doing this show justice, but we'll see.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Just please dont let Collin Farrell fux this up. He and that Taylor Kitsch dude are horrid actors to me. I just cannot see either of them doing this show justice, but we'll see.

Colin Farrell is legit as it comes. He never disappoints in roles. I'm sure he will do a stand up with if the script is well written.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Titles for the first two episodes are out:

Episode #1: “The Western Book of the Dead”

Written by Nic Pizzolatto; directed by Justin Lin.
Debut: SUNDAY, JUNE 21 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Episode #2: “Night Finds You”
Written by Nic Pizzolatto; directed by Justin Lin.
Debut: SUNDAY, JUNE 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Rumor on the streets the critics copy of episode one out there. Have seen no concrete proof but word is Its great. I will post no Twitter pics from the crew who worked on this season. Interesting stuff... Btw notice anything about Collin in those 2 teasers?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Colin Farrell is legit as it comes. He never disappoints in roles. I'm sure he will do a stand up with if the script is well written.
My only fear is Taylor. In the first trailer it looks like he is trying too hard with the squints and gritty gruff look.

I already knew Vince could act so I am not worried about him and Colin is money too, same with Rachael.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumor on the streets the critics copy of episode one out there. Have seen no concrete proof but word is Its great. I will post no Twitter pics from the crew who worked on this season. Interesting stuff... Btw notice anything about Collin in those 2 teasers?

He's unshaven in one? Flashbacks?