Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Damn, sounds like worst case scenario.

Can already tell there's going to be even more feminist backlash based on the mentions of the female characters.

The mistake that critic and anyone for that matter can make is trying to compare this at all to the first season. It has zero tie in whatsoever besides the name. MM's rise back to superstardom as Russ was simply something for the ages that just can't be duplicated. If either these actors can hold themselves to Woodys standards this will still be terrific.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's only two reviews out right now. One praises season 2, and one lightly bashes the first 3 episodes. Plus I remember a lot of people feeling season 1 was only so so, until episode kicked in. I think season 2 is going to be strong. Maybe not as strong as season 1, but it will still be top shelf programming.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Rachel McAdams is pretty talented, but she is limited in what roles she can pull off.....don't think she can with being a detective in this type of atmosphere:patrice:

Hope I'm wrong though.
she's so gorgeous tho she just makes it work

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Gotta go in to this with a open mind. Not gonna be able to form an opinion until probably the last few eps.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I would guess you have the intelligence to know it didn't air yet, being this is the coli and 90% are morons you aren't in the 10% . So watch on HBO on the 22 when it actually airs and come to your own conclusion.

Insult everyone and post the wrong air date brehs.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First reviews are out:

The mistake that critic and anyone for that matter can make is trying to compare this at all to the first season. It has zero tie in whatsoever besides the name. MM's rise back to superstardom as Russ was simply something for the ages that just can't be duplicated. If either these actors can hold themselves to Woodys standards this will still be terrific.
thank you for saying this because I came in here to say this exactly. This reviewer does NOTHING but compare season 2 to season 1, which is abso-fukking-lutely not what you should do as a reviewer. OBVIOUSLY nothing can fukking stack up to McConaughey and Harrellson's chemistry, Fukunaga's beautifully depressing visual landscape or the way the show caught many people by surprise. The reviewer mentions that season 2 won't sneak up on you like season 1 because of its cast, but um, last time I checked McConaughey and to a lesser extent Harrellson are bigger than anyone in season 2 minus possibly Colin Ferrell.