Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Honestly, I think Taylor has been given less to work with than Vince and while I don't hate when Vince has done... I think Taylor's been better than him. He's been great with showing his emotions through expressions rather than dialogue. Actually, that's been a real strong point in the show. Him, Rachel and Colin have all had wonderful expressions which makes up a bit for some inconsistent dialogue.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Honestly, I think Taylor has been given less to work with than Vince and while I don't hate when Vince has done... I think Taylor's been better than him. He's been great with showing his emotions through expressions rather than dialogue. Actually, that's been a real strong point in the show. Him, Rachel and Colin have all had wonderful expressions which makes up a bit for some inconsistent dialogue.

All Taylor has had to do so far is look uncomfortable, and that is something he excels at every time someone tells him to act.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The writing has taken a step back from season 1. I think the writers were going for a real stylized noir setup. It's not as bad as Deadwood or John from Cincinatti but there is clearly a pattern. But the lines are a little stilted and off putting, I was willing to let it slide as just a part of the show gaining its footing but I think it will be like this the rest of the season.

Nick is the only one writing these episodes.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Tbh It took me 3 times rewatching the first 3 episodes to get into it just like season 1 :lupe: I think weve been took spoiled with the binge watching to watch this on a weekly basis the same thing happened to me with hannibal now I have to wait until the season is over to enjoy this piff:beli:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Liking the alleged connections to the Grove.
Still think that psychiatrist and Ani's dad may have been involved when they were learning "social theory".
All I do know is that episode 4 has to give us something worthwhile or substantive to hold us over.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Three episodes deep and nikkas STILL watching and STILL complaining. :beli:

Liked the episode, have some questions though, when Riggins was sitting on a bench and then he turned around, some dude in a bird costume fell over? :wtf:

Does this season remind people of Chinatown the movie? :lupe:

Corrupt figures, weird father/daughter relationships,California etc.

Mark my words, this dude right here is way too talented to be some dude occupying space in a scene.

This dude right here plays the GOAT scumbag, wtf? :wtf:
Has he ever played the good guy?

WHY EVERBODY KEEP SAYING CHINATOWN AND NOT PAYING HOMAGE TO ME :damn:

I WAS THE FIRST TO BRING THAT UP!!!!!!!!! :damn: