Truck stop prostitutes are something else man...

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Hoes gonna be hoes:leostare: .
There is in fact an entire community of hoes :steviej:(hommunity) that have been cultivated ( by HOrticulturalists:smugdraper:) and trained in this behaviour in your local ho dojos ( lo hojos if you will :smugbiden:) to do this.

It'll never stop *puffy voice.. cant stop won't stop eh eh * :lawd:

because it happens in some shape or form almost everywhere you go. Ho's are in your HOtels :leon:, HOspitals :damn:.. HOods:shaq2:, visiting your HOuses :dahell:. That bytch could even be in your own HOme. :wtf:

Women have always parlayed sexual interest into money and favours :noah:, in a game of no limit HOldem ( actually there's limits to how long you can hold them depending on agreed upon price :lupe:) that various players are willing to play. They will all confidently push their chips in the middle.
Small blind: im all in :ufdup:
big blind: I'm hole in :birdman:
UTG: I'm in the hoe in :youngsabo:
dealer: I'm hoeing :russell:

So the Ho will extend her HOspitality :whew:and assume the Ho position, which so happens to be by no coicidence HOrizontal:dead:The John will take off the hoes panties ( Panty hose :krs:), and an exchange as old as time itself will take place

Unless of course he uses a condom :ld:

images

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
@Booksnrain

Some misconceptions I needed to dispel here...

-First let me say this; Nobody under the age of 18 should be involved in any of this stuff ! ! However because of things that happened that are external to the game many youths find themselves involved in prostitution just for survival.

This unfortunate reality has nothing to do with professional gentleman and whores of themselves. It has more to do with the type of life situations and family situations these youths come from.

- No one should be forced to do anything they don't want to do. Any true gentleman and a life has open door policy. So those programs that help girls get out the life and get back on their feet are doing good to help those young women and should be praised for that fine work.

-No real participant in this game Who considers himself really being a reputable professional in this lifestyle will knowingly preside over someone who's under age.

The key word here is knowingly.

A lot of underage females LIE. They may say that they're over 18 and come and with fake IDs so they can come under the direction/protection of a professional gentleman.

"The life" as it was once known is part of the black tradition of survival in this country.

It might be seen as shameful hated by many and it might have deteriorated and lost some of its former shine and glory but ultimately is still here and its willing participants are still here.

I would NOT encourage anybody to get involved in this lifestyle and it's not for 99% of the people who exist in our society. But for those feel compelled to live it just let them live...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn she looked like they was breaking her offfffff...straight savage beating that thang up with each truck she came out of. :russ:

Maybe it was her pimp who was filming.

Anyway watching this makes me realize just how nasty truckers areand i've fukked with two women in my life that i knew was messing with a trucker. Glad i didn't catch nothing but i don't know what i was thinking. :snoop:
yeah I learned from my uncle how trifling truckers were. That was the first time I was ashamed to be related to someone. If I was smarter I should've knew better. Dude was a trucker but he stayed having to sleep on my moms couch. fukking bum.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You would be surprised how many are kidnapped and sex slaves as well my g....
I know.. it's happening all over Texas

nikkas got a new scheme going where they lure naive girls from lil fukk towns and bumfukk States
As soon as they get to Texas,they force them to ho
Straight up guerrilla shyt.. starve em for days..let em eat..starve em again, threaten to hurt their families and all kinda mind games

Weak girls get stuck hoeing..the younger the better

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
That woman looked like she had everything blown all the way out :picard:
Where's the Coli truckers at :lupe:

Honestly she looks out of it..probably gone off opioids
I doubt all of them fukked her
She just goes from truck to truck asking if they need company

How much are these guys paying her anyway?

Cause if she makes 40$ per nut,she wouldn't look that bad after 10 sessions

I doubt she sees 100$ a day in that condition