Truck stop prostitutes are something else man...

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Pimps and Whores are not the monsters you make them out to be people. Cuz you see one aspect of the game for two or three minutes or YouTube doesn't mean you know shytt.

The simple fact that you lean on of a few sad stories of some child being kidnapped and forced into prostitution SHOWS many of you dont mean you understand the lifestyle well at all...

concise

Veteran
Daps
Pimps and Whores are not the monsters you make them out to be people. Cuz you see one aspect of the game for two or three minutes or YouTube doesn't mean you know shytt.

The simple fact that you lean on of a few sad stories of some child being kidnapped and forced into prostitution SHOWS many of you dont mean you understand the lifestyle well at all...

Why don't you educate us instead of saying "YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!!"

Surely you can give us some of the many success stories you have come across.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Drug addiction and prostitution go hand in hand

It takes a truly demonic soul for a woman to sell her body without a part of her dying inside
They usually turn to drugs and alcohol to cope
Most pimps also sell drugs...so even if a hooker started out on her own..drugs will lead her right into the arms of a pimp

:yeshrug:

You’re talking out of your ass, breh.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
And I LOVE when people underestimate the shyt I've seen in my life when they ain't got nothing else to say! Absolutely even tho I was literally apart of putting down a prostitution ring in my school where some of my students were literally being sold by their mothers.

:dwillhuh: are you serious right now?
Their own mothers?? How long was this ago??
Details and what were the symptoms you noticed