Truck stop prostitutes are something else man...

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
The specific names folks give for the women that fukk people in obscure industries never fail to amuse me.

Lot lizards for trucking.
Ring rats for pro wrestling.
Chucklefukkers for stand-up comedy.

Wonder if they have any for teachers or other service workers.
Students

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I know a girl who was raised in a stable home, loved and as nice a girl as you could find. Still a virgin at 19.

Loses her virginity to a rape on a camping trip.

Doesn't tell anyone since she's so embarrassed.

A year later, a dude roofies her at a club but her friend keep her out of harms way.

Starts dating a guy a few months later, he tells her they are an item. After a party he tries to convince her to join a three some with a side chick. She finally tells her friend what happened etc.

Dates another guy for 2 years, always lying about where he's at, asker her to buy him shyt,basically using her.

She manages to break free of that and start working on self respect and self love..but she was only 24 and all that had happened to her.

That girl was about to become a turned out ho because her experiences with men made her feel that she wasnt worth anything more than the space between her legs.

If shyt like that can happen to well adjusted nice girls, imagine how easy it is for girls without those advantages.
Sounds like a Light Novel story.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Lot Lizards and Piss Jugs. It’s the way of the road brehs:manny:

trailer-park-boys-ray.gif