Truck stop prostitutes are something else man...

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
I'm a dumb nikka whose watched too many movies because I disagree with you? Again, pull ya skirt down, B. You sound like your mother.

First things first a pimp only pimps. He doesn't sell dope, rob, boost, card crack, etc he pimps. Now there are hustlers who recruit and profit off of prostitutes, but that's not pimping, it's ho hustling. Gorilla pimps are frowned upon, and ho hustlers who send underage chicks are definitely looked down on by real 16's. You've essential watched a few And 1 games and are now claiming you know all about the NBA.

And don't get it twisted I'm not glorifying pimping. These women are out there risking their lives every day and I'll never think that's okay. I will say true pimp and ho relationships are a great example of how I believe the masculine and feminine should interact sans the man sending his woman out into danger every day of course. My older cousin who's pretty much like an uncle to me was a p. He's retired from it and used that bread to get into real estate and several other legal endeavors and his old bottom bytch and two others that stayed with him for a while all have nice homes, their own legal hustles and are married to regular dudes who have no idea about their pasts. That's what a pimp should do, build his women up with game and leave them better off than when he knocked them. So if you haven't seen that, you haven't seen real pimping.

Yup.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Many of these women are products of human traffiking and have been turning tricks since childhood. It is a travesty.
How many prostitutes have you talked to? Like the other brehs are saying, it's not that complicated. Usually they are poor as shyt, uneducated, drug addicts who absolutely have no other way to support their habit and/or pay bills.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
How many prostitutes have you talked to? Like the other brehs are saying, it's not that complicated. Usually they are poor as shyt, uneducated, drug addicts who absolutely have no other way to support their habit and/or pay bills.

This is not always the case in fact I'd say that this somewhat of a myth. Of course, there's levels to this schitt...

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
If you think this is demonic. Then you need to come to Houston ,Tx. And take a ride down the good ol Bissonet st. :shaq: Now that's some sad was shyt.:wow:
Bissonet long as fuk but when I stayed in Trinity Garden back in the gap I'd slide thru DA nickel to go fukk with my fam. From Liberty to Jensen Road they was getting it in like a mf i doubt its like that no more probaly just cluckers now.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Bissonet long as fuk but when I stayed in Trinity Garden back in the gap I'd slide thru DA nickel to go fukk with my fam. From Liberty to Jensen Road they was getting it in like a mf i doubt its like that no more probaly just cluckers now.

I have family around thatg area. And it's still crazy out that way. Bissonet and Plainfield st. Easy 10 girls nearly all butt naked just walking and in front on the cars. Sometime showing pusssy and ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You referring to streetwalkers... a lot chicks that sell p*ssy ain’t streetwalkers...... and you’d be surprised at how many of the street walkers come from solid/good backgrounds...

There is no one size fits all for this

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
When they closed in on her face after she walked out from behind the trucks:picard:

Jezuz Krist:wow:

That harshness of her life was painted on her face.:mjcry:

Daily dose of diesel fumes, Pall Mall cigs, black coffee, Truck Driver dikk, and cheese grits:mjcry::mjcry:
I have family around thatg area. And it's still crazy out that way. Bissonet and Plainfield st. Easy 10 girls nearly all butt naked just walking and in front on the cars. Sometime showing pusssy and ass.
Well dam I ain't gone lie I stay away from da West. Use to be my section I'm an oldhead so Cornbreads was my spot, Hustletown all up and down Richmond I use to fuc around. Then my potna got domed off braeswood, braud tried to set me up in Alief man that was just the beginning. I'm from Dallas on top of that even though I got fam on dam near every side & its my second home. The west just different mane y'all got it

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I
Well dam I ain't gone lie I stay away from da West. Use to be my section I'm an oldhead so Cornbreads was my spot, Hustletown all up and down Richmond I use to fuc around. Then my potna got domed off braeswood, braud tried to set me up in Alief man that was just the beginning. I'm from Dallas on top of that even though I got fam on dam near every side & its my second home. The west just different mane y'all got it

I use to be in cornbread parking lot. Just gett
You dumb nikkas have watched too many movies
What's real pimping and hoein to you?
That filmore Slim shyt?using your mouthpiece to convince hoes to sell their bodies for u?
Yeah that still happens..but it's a new day
nikkas do it all...from pimping street walkers,strippers,internet hoes etc
They use game coercion, force,drugs etc
You got teams of pimps outchea...most of them criminals who don't give a fukk
Old or underage, all women get exploited

nikka I know sells weed and his sister sells p*ssy
He drives her around sometimes or follows cars which pick up to make sure she's good
She breaks him off with bread
The game has changed..just get with the times or get left behind

I seen situations where the pimp would get the girl pregnant on purpose. To make sure he has something to hold over her.:wow:cold world