Truck stop prostitutes are something else man...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the syphilis,herpes and hep-c transmission
is the best case senario breh.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Good that that white lizard is catching that work....if they want to leave, they would...

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Why wouldn't you be happy with the work behavior analysts, counselors and case managers are doing to help people out of these situations? Any efforts and successes are celebrations.

U should celebrate with me that there are agencies out there who can help these women, many of whom were forced to enter under aged and are kept in these positions with violence and threats. Ur taking a VERY strange stance.

Help me understand...isn't this a good thing? Many of these investigations have led to helping these women reform their lives. Ur happy about this right? Because we are happy to help any human being in a fukked situation. What am I missing here?
:patrice: Meh I'm reading too much into. I know you are proud of measures to help these individuals. :salute:

Sister your square ass has no idea about this lifestyle. Just stay teaching and let the game do what it does...

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My homeboy was caught in a sting at a truck stop in Montana. His wife found out he was driving there from Minnesota and sucking off truck drivers 2 weeks out of the year. Police found an enema kit in his car as well, meaning he was probably getting fukked too.

That's my nikka tho. Real good dude with morals.

what :russ::hhh::picard::dwillhuh:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
kinda off topic but there was a time when i would rent some of these hoes from backpage and have they asses be player two while i play survival mode on modern warfare 2. all of em sucked but they were just needed for bait anyway so i could get to like level a thousand or some shyt, which i did many times. but that was years ago lol.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Sister your square ass has no idea about this lifestyle. Just stay teaching and let the game do what it does...
Soooooo u happy about these people getting help right? Great!

And I LOVE when people underestimate the shyt I've seen in my life when they ain't got nothing else to say! Absolutely even tho I was literally apart of putting down a prostitution ring in my school where some of my students were literally being sold by their mothers. But please tell me more about what the hell I don't know about the lifestyle b/c ur lame ass low-key smacking ur wack ass lips trying to justify some pimp nonsense exploitation of shyt that starts preying on young girls as early as 13 years old.

GTFOH! Either u glad that people setting up resources to help these people exit the lifestyle b/c u recognize how evil the industry is or u a dry dikk mothafuka who wants to rationalize this shyt throwin idiotic shade about people who are doing something instead of neck yappin like a coward bytch from the backseat.

U happy about these agencies trying to help right? Otherwise sip that STFU juice and keep it pushin.