Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I was thinking about this last night. WWE is all in for Rock vs Roman at Wrestlemania, but nothing about the Rock is saying I'm getting ready to get back in the ring. So with no Rock, what are they building toward with Roman? Maybe main event Jey can power up?

He doesn't have that many projects lined up for 2023 and the XFL will be in the middle of their season come Wrestlemania.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

giphy.webp

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Having 2.0 in the name longterm didn’t really make sense. The biggest thing for NXT is getting in front of a bigger crowd, that warehouse ain’t it

I like that main roster match quality has gotten better but something still not really clicking with the storylines. I’m also not feeling how they’ve kinda bushed the street profits push

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Having 2.0 in the name longterm didn’t really make sense. The biggest thing for NXT is getting in front of a bigger crowd, that warehouse ain’t it

I like that main roster match quality has gotten better but something still not really clicking with the storylines. I’m also not feeling how they’ve kinda bushed the street profits push
There was a rumor a month or so ago that they were thinking of going back to Full Sail. Also that news articles about other PC's or "Studios" being built around the country. Just have to give it time like always to see where it goes.