Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I just want my wrasslin games to be up to date for once, is that so hard to ask for :mjcry:
Sadly it is, because they always need to sell the next game and there is no money in one game that can always be updated easily.

Fire Pro Wrestling is the closest thing we had/have to always having something up to date.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Eventually people gonna catch on that hes bringing back stuff that wasnt gone that long ago and what is his play for the future?

These are vanity moves and beyond Ciampa and Tommaso he doesnt have a bunch of smark favs (unless AEW collapses but then he faces an issue of a packed roster with no space for the young future)

He needs to think about whos the new face of the company and the person to dethrone Reigns. It should be a new fresh person for him to hand it off to.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
NXT WHITE and gold now huh :mjpls::mjpls:??
Do you have a problem with pawg power?
full

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nikkita having attire like Cody/Homelander is :laff:and girl needs to just get into better shape cause her attire is clearly made to distract from her stomach.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I honestly think Rock isn’t wrestling another match again. Or at least for a long time.
I was thinking about this last night. WWE is all in for Rock vs Roman at Wrestlemania, but nothing about the Rock is saying I'm getting ready to get back in the ring. So with no Rock, what are they building toward with Roman? Maybe main event Jey can power up?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I was thinking about this last night. WWE is all in for Rock vs Roman at Wrestlemania, but nothing about the Rock is saying I'm getting ready to get back in the ring. So with no Rock, what are they building toward with Roman? Maybe main event Jey can power up?

I think it’s gonna be Roman vs Cody