Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised he never went over there when Mickie went. Dude is only 35 surprisingly, but I think the reason he isn't over there (or at least hasn't gone over yet) is because of the heat with Bruce Prichard, which shouldn't be a problem now.

It was 100% his beef with Prichard.

And honestly, even if Prichard is completely out of the way, I don't think they're inclined to sign him. No one's really checking for him, he doesn't really have any great matches that I can think of, and doesn't really have a whole lot of charisma.

For a lot of people, he's like a great value family soze version of all the negative traits they said they saw in Cody Rhodes.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It was 100% his beef with Prichard.

And honestly, even if Prichard is completely out of the way, I don't think they're inclined to sign him. No one's really checking for him, he doesn't really have any great matches that I can think of, and doesn't really have a whole lot of charisma.

For a lot of people, he's like a great value family soze version of all the negative traits they said they saw in Cody Rhodes.

Mickie James went over there in 2015 or 2016, which was at least 2+ years before Prichard went back to the company and when he was around 30.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mickie's husband Nick isn't being talked about as much.
I’m not mad at bringing in Aldis :ehh:

6’4
Pulls the suit look off
Can kinda talk from what I remmeber
Built in feud with Cody

He can have an old school NWA gimmick (Your wrestlers favorite wrestler type shyt) as a nice throwback and change from the rest of the roster. Makes him stick out. Plus Mickie James back on my TV is another plus :wow: