Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was thinking about this last night. WWE is all in for Rock vs Roman at Wrestlemania, but nothing about the Rock is saying I'm getting ready to get back in the ring. So with no Rock, what are they building toward with Roman? Maybe main event Jey can power up?

The only thing that stops this from being Cody vs Roman would be if Rock is available, or if Cody isn't cleared to come back by then. Otherwise, we can probably start penciling that in.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The only thing that stops this from being Cody vs Roman would be if Rock is available, or if Cody isn't cleared to come back by then. Otherwise, we can probably start penciling that in.

Recovery time is supposedly around 9 months, which would put him fully cleared by Mania, though I'm guessing he'll want to try to be a surprise entrant in the Rumble.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Recovery time is supposedly around 9 months, which would put him fully cleared by Mania, though I'm guessing he'll want to try to be a surprise entrant in the Rumble.

Right... and of course, they could also wrap up the Rhodes/Rollins feud that way, with Rhodes returning and eliminating Rollins last to win the Rumble. If they wanna do yet another match with them, they could get that out the way at the February event and split them up from there.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Nah, he's just talking in an interview... there's been nothing to suggest it's actually happening.

I think it’s an amazing idea

Logan Paul can put up a surprising fight but still take the loss and come out of it golden

Roman will def be treated as the face tho no matter how hard he may try to get booed

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
As long as they still have people with personality and not go super work rate I have no problem with it

While I did like the Super Indy era, well 2015-2019 NXT, I don’t think it’s possible to go back to that NXT. All the wrestlers who fit that style are on the main roster, AEW, or NJPW. There are no big time free agents to go after.

I think it’s gonna be more like 2012-13 NXT, a bunch of young cats with a few main roster talents mixed in.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Mickie's husband Nick isn't being talked about as much.

I'm surprised he never went over there when Mickie went. Dude is only 35 surprisingly, but I think the reason he isn't over there (or at least hasn't gone over yet) is because of the heat with Bruce Prichard, which shouldn't be a problem now.