Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Since HHH been in charge New Day been getting demolished, Bianca got beat, Montez suddenly showing no signs of being a singles star, Bobby Lashley haven't been going anywhere, & Omos & MVP been MIA.

:mjpls:
HHH told you all you needed to know about him during his feud with Booker T. I don't expect much from his reign. That shyt with Strowman on Monday sealed it for me.

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
Since HHH been in charge New Day been getting demolished, Bianca got beat, Montez suddenly showing no signs of being a singles star, Bobby Lashley haven't been going anywhere, & Omos & MVP been MIA.

:mjpls:
“Just be patient, I'm building a story with them. You’ll understand when the time comes”
triple-h-smile.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
fukk her. THere's a reason why Toni Storm got zero heat for implying Rosa was either refusing to job to her or faking an injury. Every woman in that locker room hates her.
I think she got zero heat because in comparison to everything else that was going on, that shyt was a blip on the radar. :laugh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Can someone explain to me why fans think the plan is for Cody to win the Rumble and be the one to dethrone Roman?

And its appearently gonna be Rock and Cody vs Roman for each belt on both nights for Mania?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Can someone explain to me why fans think the plan is for Cody to win the Rumble and be the one to dethrone Roman?

And its appearently gonna be Rock and Cody vs Roman for each belt on both nights for Mania?

Because Cody should be recovered enough to win the rumble and beat Reigns for the title at Mania.

You want The Rock to beat Reigns for the title at Mania? :gucci:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Because Cody should be recovered enough to win the rumble and beat Reigns for the title at Mania.

You want The Rock to beat Reigns for the title at Mania? :gucci:

No I dont but Im saying what makes people think Cody is gonna be the guy? Everyone says it and I dont get where its even been hinted