Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We know that was Triple H baby, at the end of the day he said too him it was a third brand, at the time when Mr McMahon was in charge, I don't remember the Boss of all Bosses agreeing with that "opinion"
Wasn't 2019 the year that Vince had NXT win most of the "inter-brand" matches at Survivor Series?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
They aren't advertising it as the first UK show in 30 years, they are advertising it as the first UK STADIUM show in 30 years, which it is.

Also Vince never delcared NXT a 3rd brand, that was all in Trips head. If NXT was a 3rd brand they would have had matches on main roster PPVs and not sparingly once or twice at Survivor Series. They would have been used equally in the draft, on par with Raw and SD but that never really happened. It always was developmental. It just got away from the idea of being developmental.
Not once did I say in my post that, the WWE isn't advertising the Clash at the castle as the first Stadium event

Not once did I say Mr McMahon acknowledge NXT as a third brand

when you pick at nits, and build straw man arguments it comes tumbling down....let me show you how to build a steel man.....

my point was in context, that WWE has been doing shows in UK from WWF to WWE (which I noted) and even included NXT... For sake of "agreement" for those who took Triple H word as law

i clearly in context mentioned how WWE doesn't mention insurrection nor rebellion unless it's too highlights a superstar career (or in case for a wrestler with the initials of CB) forget entirely

In context I clearly said in my post, Mr McMahon was still in charge, and no matter the "storyline" or the "crossover" or "superstar shake ups or draft ... Mr McMahon had the Final Say

I clearly said in context, now that Triple H is the "boss" his position is different than when he literally and figuratively had to answer to Vince McMahon....now not so much ....

Please learn to read

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Wasn't 2019 the year that Vince had NXT win most of the "inter-brand" matches at Survivor Series?
Vince never considered it a third brand, no matter the angle, the feuds, the storyline, the draft, the superstar shake up

I can say all day long this is my site, it's my opinion, at the end of the day Brooklynson is the owner of this site regardless of my "opinion"

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
In my original post, I acknowledged that Triple H felt and said NXT is a third brand.....back then and Vince McMahon didn't

Now that he's the boss and callinf the shots, he has to fill that role call it goal post or spinning that's what you do ....you give a "compliment without having to put "the competition" over entirely

Just like the infamous Turner and Mr McMahon conversation....oh you're in the wrestling business that's good, but Ted, we're in two different businesses, I'm in the sports entertainment business "

That's diplomacy and tact, something You have to have without burying people nor Biggin them up

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all called NXT the development brand too. HHH finally agreed with you. Clap for him.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Ya'll can argue, Paul and co having fun out here. :wow:

Because of the changes in the responsibilities of Levesque, Ms. McMahon, Khan and Riddikk, the compensation and human capital committee of WWE’s board “determined on August 31, 2022, that it is appropriate to provide certain enhancements to [their] compensation,” per the filing.

Ms. McMahon’s annual base salary increased from $730,000 to $1.35 million, and she will continue to receive payments including the $750,000 guaranteed minimum under her booking agreement. Levesque’s annual base salary increased from $730,000 to $900,000, and he also will continue to receive payments including $1.0 million guaranteed minimum under his booking agreement. Khan’s salary increased from $1.2 million to $1.35 million per year and Riddikk’s increased from $850,000 to $950,000.

WWE disclosed new performance-based annual bonus targets for the execs, as a percentage of base salary: for Ms. McMahon and Khan, that’s 160%; for Riddikk, it’s 125%; and for Levesque, it’s 100%. They will also receive annual stock grants beginning in 2023 with the following target values: Ms. McMahon and Khan, $3.575 million; Riddikk, $2.4 million; and Levesque, $1.6 million.

In addition, Ms. McMahon will receive a one-time special stock grant of $10 million and Levesque will receive $8 million in a one-time stock grant around Oct. 3, 2022, with a three-year vesting period contingent on certain performance metrics. WWE also added new severance-payment terms to the four executives’ contracts in the event of a change in control of the company, according to Friday’s filing.

Madcap Moss is going to have Corbin working for him now. :troll:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Not once did I say in my post that, the WWE isn't advertising the Clash at the castle as the first Stadium event

Not once did I say Mr McMahon acknowledge NXT as a third brand

when you pick at nits, and build straw man arguments it comes tumbling down....let me show you how to build a steel man.....

my point was in context, that WWE has been doing shows in UK from WWF to WWE (which I noted) and even included NXT... For sake of "agreement" for those who took Triple H word as law

i clearly in context mentioned how WWE doesn't mention insurrection nor rebellion unless it's too highlights a superstar career (or in case for a wrestler with the initials of CB) forget entirely

In context I clearly said in my post, Mr McMahon was still in charge, and no matter the "storyline" or the "crossover" or "superstar shake ups or draft ... Mr McMahon had the Final Say

I clearly said in context, now that Triple H is the "boss" his position is different than when he literally and figuratively had to answer to Vince McMahon....now not so much ....

Please learn to read
Dude I was agreeing with you on the Vince stuff. :heh: Sorry you didn't see it that way.

With the UK PPV thing, yeah why do you think they always been saying STADIUM before everything. They aren't denying the shows and semi-PPV's they had over there. It's why they always bring up Wembley as a comparison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Dude I was agreeing with you on the Vince stuff. :heh: Sorry you didn't see it that way.

With the UK PPV thing, yeah why do you think they always been saying STADIUM before everything. They aren't denying the shows and semi-PPV's they had over there. It's why they always bring up Wembley as a comparison.
It's all love breh