Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I’ll have to try and catch that. The shyt I posted just screams mid-card to me.
Yeah just google his name and click images you will get an idea. He's mostly in the long tights like you posted but sometimes he changes it up. Profits been wearing jerseys to the ring for the town's sports team colors lately.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Baun? Lashley? Omos? Randy? Cody?
My thinking is Roman is on in all-time run as a world champion, and I feel like this is a golden opportunity to establish the next face of your company, and it should be a young guy who can be around for the next 10-15 years. Braun, Lashley, Randy, and Cody don’t really need to be the one to dethrone Roman, and Omos is ass from what I’ve heard lol.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
My thinking is Roman is on in all-time run as a world champion, and I feel like this is a golden opportunity to establish the next face of your company, and it should be a young guy who can be around for the next 10-15 years. Braun, Lashley, Randy, and Cody don’t really need to be the one to dethrone Roman, and Omos is ass from what I’ve heard lol.

His gimmick/character needs to be tweaked but they have the next face in Montez Ford

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Welp

shaq-laugh-shaq.gif

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
There is no one under 30 even close to looking like the next guy . Bron breaker and theory are the next generation but they not there yet