Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ok, I ask this as someone who keeps up-to-date but doesn't watch as much wrestling as they used to. (I'm more in the AEW threads but tune into the PLEs when I can remember)

What changes would/should you'd like to see Paul make with the Black talent in the WWE?

I think when it's time for Bianca/Jade to split, they should likely be placed back in very prominent roles within the women's division and I'd argue Bianca should be on the level of the way Rhea is booked

Street Profits, we've discussed this a lot.. even if they want to stay in a tag team which In think is a disservice to both but if they want to stay together then they need something they can do to get elevated

The biggest thing on the horizon is when Trick and Oba Femi get called up. I think Melo is off to a solid start with his feud with Andrade and now he might be cookin something with AJ Styles

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
what i have noticed is how triple h relies on the same core group for each PLE. there should be a switch up and a black male or even female should have a singles match but its odd how they all look the same.

its typically a cody match or a match involving cody.
a bloodline match, most of the time it involves cody.
a match involving drew and/or punk.
a match involving the judgement day in any form including former members Damion and Rhea.
a match involving someone else like the women usually bayley and/or nia jax or the tag belts which i think was the scotland show and i believe summerslam.

but it seems like thats the formula that triple h or rather wwe has been using since mania. you can look towards the next events and just have a feeling of what the card may be cuz it be the same core group of stars involved.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
For the past couple of months there's been WWE TV shows (haven't really paid attention when it's RAW or SD, tbh) that went from 12-14k sellouts to 7-10k sellouts or total attendance, depending on the building the set up they were running. Meaning they cut back on doing shows that barely had a entrance in order to open up more seats. They are still doing it for PLEs as far as I'm aware though, because that demand is still crazy high.

To be fair, there's no world were WWE would've been capable of sustaining the level of tickets sold that they were doing from January to March/April, that shyt was insane. So going "back" to normal setups (80% of an arena + floor seats, and either sell it out or get very close to it) makes sense.

Will be interesting if once January kicks in and The Rock and Bloodline angle once again take center stage, they go back to opening up arenas the same way the did it this year. Like I said, that shyt was pretty fukking crazy.
I expected attendance to dip a bit because that's just par for the course, but the show quality is 100% controllable. SD being 3hrs for the short term might be a good thing, since colorblind Helmsley can't seem to book it correctly at 2hrs.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think when it's time for Bianca/Jade to split, they should likely be placed back in very prominent roles within the women's division and I'd argue Bianca should be on the level of the way Rhea is booked

Street Profits, we've discussed this a lot.. even if they want to stay in a tag team which In think is a disservice to both but if they want to stay together then they need something they can do to get elevated

The biggest thing on the horizon is when Trick and Oba Femi get called up. I think Melo is off to a solid start with his feud with Andrade and now he might be cookin something with AJ Styles
You mean the way she booked before HHH took over.:francis: