Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My sources tell me he wants to introduce the ..re-introduced Saturday Night Main Event :salute:
The sources
sean-ross-sapp.gif

meltzer-tongue-meltzer.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't even mess with Cody like that but isn't he currently outselling every other wwe talent on fanatics?
Yes, But Fanatics is the absolute worst place to buy from. The quality is worse than the bazaars that sell fake name brand clothing. The Bloodline, Punk, Cena, and SCSA constantly dominate the top 5 on the WWE shop.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can anyone really sit here and honestly say that SD hasn't lost a ton of momentum since Mania? Now everyone is crossing their fingers for Rock to return tomorrow. Never had anyone begging for legends to appear when Roman was champ...:sas2:

True that. They got so much stuff going on in raw in 2024 that there's no comparison. They were loading up for the Netflix move so SD didn't have much on there.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What do you mean by that? Not challenging your post just wondering why you placed sellouts in quotation
Remember when they shrunk the stage because the ticket demand was so high? Now there's a giant black curtain to cover the seats that aren't selling. They're on pace to sell less tickets in the same building RAW was at a few months ago as well. Overall interest in SD has slowly decreased, while RAW & NXT continues to rise.