Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Dude it will never happen because both companies put the battery in the backs of folks crashing out for a corny ass stan war, while they get the money and eyes on the product. Until heads just let posters live and speak freely about Dub and WWE, this is the reality of the TSC :francis:
Time to unwatch the thread then :unimpressed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Time to unwatch the thread then :unimpressed:

Sorry my human :mjcry:

I wish we could just get a time machine and go back to simpler times, but its never going to be. In 2020 or 2021, this thread would have been focus on Trips and WWE thriving (if Vince bowed out then), Dub would have their thread (if Khan actually realizes that he's in the wrestling business), and this nonsense would have been deaded after page 2.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
DUDE THERES A @ BUTTON and reply.

If you want to address me, you do that as much as I address you when you fukked up the Sunday truce with your concern trolling and trying to find gotchas. I'm going masked off because I got time tonight, you are the prime reason why this subforum is shyt. You constantly come at folks sideways and when they come at you with respect or most of the time the energy you diss out, you play coy or make it all about yourself. You are a bully and insecure with everything thus why you thrive off of this bickering shyt.

The energy changes in every damn thread because of you. Its just a game to you. You want to be neutral on some CNN shyt, but you no different from any analyst that changes the direction of the argument for it to be mutual. Thus, why you thrive off of this arguing shyt.

Eventually you are going to run out of people to argue with, you are going to have to realize that this is the only excitement you will ever get, as folks take your bait and run with it.

Its crazy how you wanted the Tony Mark thread to get bushed because quite frankly, I see the truth.

But never mind all of that, just pick this post apart, make me feel like a idiot, and use every racist talking trope a white person usually does when their back is against the wall.

Talk about wanting everything to be about you.... I haven't even been talking to you in here. I haven't "addressed" you in several weeks because every time I do you want to make it more about what's going on with you personally than what the actual topic is... This is wrestling.... it's nonsense, it's supposed to be lighthearted and entertainment and YOU are one of the people ruining it because every other day it's a paragraph about how you hate it here and how everything used to be...

People left here because they got tired of the caping for McMahon. I was one of the only people in here who was addressing it at all.

You have a personal vendetta against me and to me it's just wrestling.... that's the difference between me and you.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where’s all the outrage and complaining on here? :patrice:

I’m serious too. TSC had a brief moment when they were on Klansley, then stopped. If this was somewhere else you’d be hearing the complaints constantly.

No bullshyt im trying to start either. I just don’t see the same energy for the E like elsewhere.
I was called a hater for calling out HHH's booking. My issue is Swerve trying to act all pro black, when he's the exact opposite in real life. People bring up Bianca & Jade being tag champs as a gotcha moment, but they're hosting a PLE instead of defending their titles.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Dude it will never happen because both companies put the battery in the backs of folks crashing out for a corny ass stan war, while they get the money and eyes on the product. Until heads just let posters live and speak freely about Dub and WWE, this is the reality of the TSC :francis:
This isn’t a Stan war. It’s the same posters who have problems with certain posters and come out of nowhere to shyt on them.

We were literally having a decent discussion regarding booking until someone wanted to be slick and change subject, which I TRIED to stop. In doing so all the pitchfork posters came out to do their thing and turn this into what it is.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh and by the way... while we're here @The Intergalactic Koala you fan the flames of the "stan wars" you claim to hate...all the time.. you are no different than anyone else in TSC. You comment on Twitter links from that racist Italian fakkit JD and another racist who has been outed called "Eliterockerz" :mjlol:

If you were really concerned about it, you wouldn't be doing that.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Talk about wanting everything to be about you.... I haven't even been talking to you in here. I haven't "addressed" you in several weeks because every time I do you want to make it more about what's going on with you personally than what the actual topic is... This is wrestling.... it's nonsense, it's supposed to be lighthearted and entertainment and YOU are one of the people ruining it because every other day it's a paragraph about how you hate it here and how everything used to be...

People left here because they got tired of the caping for McMahon. I was one of the only people in here who was addressing it at all.

You have a personal vendetta against me and to me it's just wrestling.... that's the difference between me and you.
So what you are doing is light hearted...

Calling posters c00ns when I didn't see your hand or any sort of acknowledgement of you being black?

Keep causing confusion while posters like myself trying to bring back that laid back barbershop kicking it about wrestling steez?

Arguing with posters that constantly call you out on shyt and you go ghost when the reality hitting?

Trust, I'm here for a reason, and if that reason is to unite wrestling fans or just posters tired of this bullshyt, then be it. You talk about I'M RUINING THIS FORUM!

Dude you the main one constantly stirring up shyt with a few others, while folks just wanna talk about Trips in peace. Hell, talk about AEW in peace. But oh yeah, its gotta be your golden word since you are Wolf Blitzer of the TSC.

And lastly, you complaining about paragraphs, but talking about folks needing to be educated. So why is it a problem for folks to actually have discussions on a ONLINE FORUM, without the same corny shutdowns. I thought we were educated?

Anywho, pick this paragraph apart and make it about yourself, since you can't admit to anything other than everybody elses failures.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Oh and by the way... while we're here @The Intergalactic Koala you fan the flames of the "stan wars" you claim to hate...all the time.. you are no different than anyone else in TSC. You comment on Twitter links from that racist Italian fakkit JD and another racist who has been outed called "Eliterockerz" :mjlol:

If you were really concerned about it, you wouldn't be doing that.

@Saysumthinfunnymike I'm in both threads, and even in the Trips thread right now. Always said my peace and laugh at goofy wrestling journalists. Whats the argument?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This isn’t a Stan war. It’s the same posters who have problems with certain posters and come out of nowhere to shyt on them.

We were literally having a decent discussion regarding booking until someone wanted to be slick and change subject, which I TRIED to stop. In doing so all the pitchfork posters came out to do their thing and turn this into what it is.

Dude if that was the case, why flip the script with that Swerve thread?

You said it yourself "if the shoe fits", so this goes beyond "the few posters" because at least some of those "few posters" live by the rep of where they stand in this nonsense.

My gripe is the reality that nobody is going mask off. If you love AEW just say so. Be real, that's what will make this place level headed because so far its all fluff and concern trolling tactics, when in reality we are all of age.

I tried to keep this a short paragraph and my son is asleep so :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So what you are doing is light hearted...

Calling posters c00ns when I didn't see your hand or any sort of acknowledgement of you being black?

Keep causing confusion while posters like myself trying to bring back that laid back barbershop kicking it about wrestling steez?

Arguing with posters that constantly call you out on shyt and you go ghost when the reality hitting?

Trust, I'm here for a reason, and if that reason is to unite wrestling fans or just posters tired of this bullshyt, then be it. You talk about I'M RUINING THIS FORUM!

Dude you the main one constantly stirring up shyt with a few others, while folks just wanna talk about Trips in peace. Hell, talk about AEW in peace. But oh yeah, its gotta be your golden word since you are Wolf Blitzer of the TSC.

And lastly, you complaining about paragraphs, but talking about folks needing to be educated. So why is it a problem for folks to actually have discussions on a ONLINE FORUM, without the same corny shutdowns. I thought we were educated?

Anywho, pick this paragraph apart and make it about yourself, since you can't admit to anything other than everybody elses failures.

WTF....I've been on here since 2006 on SOHH, were you even a member then? If anyone is trying to sow confusion right now it's you.

You are in your feelings and that's fine but what you're not going to do is lie on me. I'm in the NXT threads every week. I'm in the RAW threads every week. You can ask @CBoz since he's right here... Am I in those threads "stanning" anything.... no... I'm in there enjoying the product and laughing with everyone as we watch the shows. Every week.

You are trying to bring me into the stans wars like a few other posters have tried because I dare to speak my mind on what I like and what I don't like.... and I don't cape for any racist piece of shyt no matter what company it is.

And yeah, when people came at ME because I was going off about how Naomi/Sasha were treated, I never forgot the names of the people who were tap dancing in those threads... and they've hated me ever since :pachaha:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
WTF....I've been on here since 2006 on SOHH, were you even a member then? If anyone is trying to sow confusion right now it's you.

You are in your feelings and that's fine but what you're not going to do is lie on me. I'm in the NXT threads every week. I'm in the RAW threads every week. You can ask @CBoz since he's right here... Am I in those threads "stanning" anything.... no... I'm in there enjoying the product and laughing with everyone as we watch the shows. Every week.

You are trying to bring me into the stans wars like a few other posters have tried because I dare to speak my mind on what I like and what I don't like.... and I don't cape for any racist piece of shyt no matter what company it is.

And yeah, when people came at ME because I was going off about how Naomi/Sasha were treated, I never forgot the names of the people who were tap dancing in those threads... and they've hated me ever since :pachaha:

Breh what is the endgame of this argument before I hit reply again?

• I was on SOHH in 2002 and 3, but was a IC member until 2008 when the website got chann'ed
  • You are in every thread okay.....
  • Why are we discussing Sasha Banks when this is about Triple H, just like whatever the hell yall was doing in the Jimmy Uso thread was about nothing?
At the end of the damn arguing with you and going back and forth is just going to end up back to the one end street I started to drive on. So you got it. But I'm going to help you peep game:

Just because you can easily mask a love for something, doesn't mean you don't have a bias towards it....

Wink-Shaun-of-the-Dead.gif

But I'll keep that between me and you. For now you can pick this post a part, make Dame smilies with the wink gif, and go back into your safe space that I can kick my feets on because I don't live for this shyt...you do :wow:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Forget Cattle... Why do you cape for one company over another? That's always been suspicious... When a racist producer (and apparently McMahon himself) talked crazy to Naomi and Sasha I didn't see you calling them out in the threads.

Both companies have a terrible history... the reason why WWE is discussed more is because they have 60 years of history to point at
Don't even try this. I don't cape for any company and you know this. My posts are all over that thread. And this isn't about calling out a company. Stop thinking like this. It is about how y'all let an insincere white dude continue to play games with serious issues.

RuPIy3B.jpeg

I would have been fed up too with that kind of bullshyt mistreatment. I'm glad they put up a united front here. We know exactly what they mean with that "fix your attitude" shyt too.

It's classic Vince McMahon bullshyt. If he can't control you, he'll slander you, and try to turn people against you.

Sounds like made up bullshyt. Although I could see somebody like Alexa Bliss saying that.

Nah, this is bullshyt here. He's trying to let racist white wrestling fans off the hook. ACH, Lio, Naomi and Sasha (over their past grievances), Aerial Monroe, etc all got a different reaction when they stood up for themselves compared to their non-white counterparts. Vince, producers and the WWE is a problem in and of itself, but this oaf is trying to act like those racist fans are blameless.

fukk all of these so-called wrestling journalists/commentators.

@Max. Ringside news has zero credibility.

fukk off with that professionalism bullshyt, especially in defense of Vince and his company.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Dude if that was the case, why flip the script with that Swerve thread?

You said it yourself "if the shoe fits", so this goes beyond "the few posters" because at least some of those "few posters" live by the rep of where they stand in this nonsense.

My gripe is the reality that nobody is going mask off. If you love AEW just say so. Be real, that's what will make this place level headed because so far its all fluff and concern trolling tactics, when in reality we are all of age.

I tried to keep this a short paragraph and my son is asleep so :manny:

The Ricochet thread got out of hand because of the constant juelzing of the way something was booked. It never went to the point where certain posters tried to derail the thread and attack others personally. That’s what this recent discussion turned into.

2 different arguments where one stayed on one topic without getting out of hand and turning into a complete clusterfukk.