Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Ricochet thread got out of hand because of the constant juelzing of the way something was booked. It never went to the point where certain posters tried to derail the thread and attack others personally. That’s what this recent discussion turned into.

2 different arguments where one stayed on one topic without getting out of hand and turning into a complete clusterfukk.

Please address the posters because between you and @Saysumthinfunnymike, I'm trying to see who are these posters besides the ones that are questioning Khan's booking. Missing this lit Bama game because of this foolishness :francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Please address the posters because between you and @Saysumthinfunnymike, I'm trying to see who are these posters besides the ones that are questioning Khan's booking. Missing this lit Bama game because of this foolishness :francis:
Bro, you come in here and rant about all this shyt but don’t even know why all this shyt started. And you keep bringing up TK when NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT AEW/TK. You say Stan wars this and that, but keep bringing up the other company. No one here was talking about another company.

You’re proving my point of dudes coming in here to start different arguments. :comeon:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bro, you come in here and rant about all this shyt but don’t even know why all this shyt started. And you keep bringing up TK when NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT AEW/TK. You say Stan wars this and that, but keep bringing up the other company. No one here was talking about another company.

You’re proving my point of dudes coming in here to start different arguments. :comeon:

What are you doing now? You don't have to be aggressive with replies. I just asking for @s.

We supposed to be grown ass men in here, and quite frankly for a subforum dedicated to manly men, I'm not seeing @s and finger points. I honestly feel that this wrestling shyt incites anger and malice in folks. Off topic, but I'm going to keep it a buck with you...

If you do what I do and just watch a few clips, catch maybe the big 4 or 8, and just keep it trucking...you would feel at ease in the spirit. Trust me, I used to feel so much anger and wanting to argue with the world, until I dialed back on wrestling. Its a life changer because at the end of it all, I talk to posters that I don't agree with without a slight bit of malice, meanwhile you involved my son in the discussion which I'm still heated about, but hurt people hurt people. I understand and sorry for the paragraph again breh.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh what is the endgame of this argument before I hit reply again?

Between you and I? ... I wasn't talking to you in this thread in the first place, you weren't even apart of the conversation...you know why you came at me because you felt we had unfinished business or something, I don't know, probably mad about the Tony Khan thread but I'll get to that.. If posters left me out of the "stan war" shyt that y'all want to have that would be much appreciated but it doesn't happen because apparently Cattle and these other people aren't good enough "heels" for you to come at so then u wanna come at me.. I don't know why but I find that to be hilarious

Some people think I bushed the Tony Khan thread because of an argument I had with you... everyone with some sense... including the people in my PMs know the reason I bushed it is because I do not want to be associated with this nonsense but people keep tagging me in shyt that has nothing to do with me so hey :manny:

Then they get mad when I show up. Don't tag me if u don't really want me to show up.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
17a5412e-b8bf-4fc1-9c07-37321b3c6e24_text.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don't even try this. I don't cape for any company and you know this. My posts are all over that thread. And this isn't about calling out a company. Stop thinking like this. It is about how y'all let an insincere white dude continue to play games with serious issues.

RuPIy3B.jpeg

Who were you before the name change because you ain't been posting like that now..... People say "what does Sasha/Naomi have to do with anything?" It has everything to do with it because that's the entire reason why people come at me on here.

Everyone with a brain can see that I love most things in WWE... again, I'm posting in there for NXT/RAW most weeks and choppin it up, having a good time..

Everyone with a brain can also see that I love most things about AEW (or did) but I've been more critical lately..

What I don't love is the caping people do for racist shyt in wrestling and I call it out all the time, the Sasha/Naomi thing was the last straw for me when it comes to how I deal with certain posters on here and yes that's why they are always coming at me :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What are you doing now? You don't have to be aggressive with replies. I just asking for @s.

We supposed to be grown ass men in here, and quite frankly for a subforum dedicated to manly men, I'm not seeing @s and finger points. I honestly feel that this wrestling shyt incites anger and malice in folks. Off topic, but I'm going to keep it a buck with you...

If you do what I do and just watch a few clips, catch maybe the big 4 or 8, and just keep it trucking...you would feel at ease in the spirit. Trust me, I used to feel so much anger and wanting to argue with the world, until I dialed back on wrestling. Its a life changer because at the end of it all, I talk to posters that I don't agree with without a slight bit of malice, meanwhile you involved my son in the discussion which I'm still heated about, but hurt people hurt people. I understand and sorry for the paragraph again breh.

You can easily go back a few pages and see how all this shyt started. It’s fresh. I’m not going to @ people and start more shyt just because you don’t wanna click 2 pages back. :francis:

How I watch and react to wrestling isn’t the point of this discussion, but you’re still hung over that “son” comment? You’re acting like I said something negative about him when I just said YOU should ease off all this forum bullshyt and chill out with him. I’d never say anything to disrespect another person’s child, especially over this shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Between you and I? ... I wasn't talking to you in this thread in the first place, you weren't even apart of the conversation...you know why you came at me because you felt we had unfinished business or something, I don't know, probably mad about the Tony Khan thread but I'll get to that.. If posters left me out of the "stan war" shyt that y'all want to have that would be much appreciated but it doesn't happen because apparently Cattle and these other people aren't good enough "heels" for you to come at so then u wanna come at me.. I don't know why but I find that to be hilarious

Some people think I bushed the Tony Khan thread because of an argument I had with you... everyone... including the people in my PMs know the reason I bushed it is because I do not want to be associated with this nonsense but people keep tagging me in shyt that has nothing to do with me so hey :manny:

Then they get mad when I show up.

Dude you are just a 0 and 1 to me, but when you don't @ my name and speak to me sideways, it becomes my business because I am a grown man screw a gimmick. I @ you when you ruined the truce thread because for the life of you, you can't let this fighting shyt alone for one single day. I have never called you out, but that moment you did that it kind's rub me off the wrong way, because I would never have done that to you. And the only reason why I said my peace in the Tony Billionaire Mark thread is that @OneDeep was wrong about that issue with @MenacingMonk, but you ended up ratting him out despite calling posters c00ns like @Silkk on a subforum that consists of white and latino posters with a few black folks, without proving your stance.

My spirit don't agree on that by any means, especially with how comfortable folks been in this side of town, and the only reason why the mods not coming through is that they are laughing at this side and the noodle threaded site in itself. So it's pretty much anything goes, but at least I try to bridge the gap despite that being a fail, because heaven's forbid I don't want to pick a side in wrestling.

At the end of it all, what is the endgame? We can go back to back or you can just let bygones because unlike most people that's on your shytlist, I know how to not argue with arguments. I got bigger fish to fry. So are we finished or done?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You can easily go back a few pages and see how all this shyt started. It’s fresh. I’m not going to @ people and start more shyt just because you don’t wanna click 2 pages back. :francis:

How I watch and react to wrestling isn’t the point of this discussion, but you’re still hung over that “son” comment? You’re acting like I said something negative about him when I just said YOU should ease off all this forum bullshyt and chill out with him. I’d never say anything to disrespect another person’s child, especially over this shyt.

Like I can't do two things at once? My son is going onto 13, he's not a damn baby dude lol. Like I can actually say my peace and he will be straight. Its the fact that you even drop that from your lips, instead of focusing on the issues at hand concerning that Rico thread (ITS ALWAYS RICOCHET I SWEAR LMAO), it would have been fun and games. Look, this thread is already in hell so are we finished or done? I missed some of the game just saying something that's been on my chest concerning wrestling and the treatment of black talent in general, and somehow it became a royal rumble. I don't have beef with you or @Saysumthinfunnymike, like a poster, I have to share my opinion and viewpoints despite my opinions being funny as hell and wild, but this been in on my spirit since the Swole shyt.

TLDR: Lets just get back on topic because we drove this thread to the bottom of the pacific.