Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: I hope yall know that the mods are actually laughing at yall, and not giving a single shyt of this pissing war. We all know Triple Hitler refuses to put blacks on the wall, just like Tony Khan booking like a 80s promoter with black talent (hail mary call when the ratings are in the shytter). It happened with WCW as Booker ended up being champion because Russo was a dikkhead and ratings were in the shytter.

It happened with Ron Killings in TNA (we saw how long that reign last). Hell, it even happened in NOOJ with Bob Sapp during the dying days as Noah was spanking that bum.

Bottom line these promoters shouldn't be invited to the fukking cookout because Goofys like Swerve getting paid, but not seeing the bigger picture beyond this right now shyt.

At the end of the day wrestling as an industry will be a racist and disgusting format for knuckle dragging cacs and failed athletes that couldn't hack real sports.

What's even gross is folks that are not BLACK using talking tropes to incite this weak ass stan war. You don't know a damn thing about how hard it was for Bobo Brazil to break into the game dealing with cacs treating him like he was a "big buck" while the black fans had to be at the top of the balcony because of segregation.

You don't know about the hardships Bad News Brown dealing with all sorts of racist fukkery or the woes of Junkyard Dog finding out his main booker treating him like another "nikka" and Vince just booking him to make money and damn making a impact.

You don't know the psychological damage wrestlers like Swole dealt with, when she actually was trying to build up a green as dog shyt Britt Baker (I also remember how posters at the time treated her like she was a failure , nevermind her health issues *crohn's disease survivor*).

STOP TRYING TO USE THIS RACIAL BOOKING ARGUMENT AS A WAY OF A GOTCHA!

You are outsiders trying to make a point but failing to see the other side of the coin. I know this post will get picked apart, complained of more than a fukking sentence, and called out for other reasons beyond what's the truth, but IDGAF.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What's Swerve been talking about recently? I know he's kind of hinted at HHH being on that :mjpls: but did he come out with a more definitive statement or what?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
We gonna have to bush this thread too? :unimpressed:

Breh TSC in general needs to be bushed. Heads talking about "IWC" like they are not apart of the fukking community. The shyt is wild funny, like how you talk about neckbeards and etc, when you are combing the cheeto crumbs out of your own struggle beard?

Its ridiculous we can't have a simple discussion without heads going BEYOND the call of duty because of a virgin billionaire that wanted his daddy to give him the means to run a live action figure collection display, and a failure of a top tier wrestler having to play the game literally.

Its gross. At least Sony stans and Microsoft stans have a rhyme and reason to glaze the console wars, its funny as hell and been a tale as told as time.

In here, its just a bunch of dudes in their 30s plus arguing about play performers that are not athletes. These dudes are just crash dummies chasing a belt that's meaningless.

Truth hurts but it's real :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Breh TSC in general needs to be bushed. Heads talking about "IWC" like they are not apart of the fukking community. The shyt is wild funny, like how you talk about neckbeards and etc, when you are combing the cheeto crumbs out of your own struggle beard?

Its ridiculous we can't have a simple discussion without heads going BEYOND the call of duty because of a virgin billionaire that wanted his daddy to give him the means to run a live action figure collection display, and a failure of a top tier wrestler having to play the game literally.

Its gross. At least Sony stans and Microsoft stans have a rhyme and reason to glaze the console wars, its funny as hell and been a tale as told as time.

In here, its just a bunch of dudes in their 30s plus arguing about play performers that are not athletes. These dudes are just crash dummies chasing a belt that's meaningless.

Truth hurts but it's real :manny:
This is supposed to be a WWE news thread. There are other threads to talk about other matters. I just want people to use the proper threads for what they are. It's not a hard thing to ask for but I guess it is.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
thread turned into a mess with several discussions going on. same posters coming out to complain about other posters, and straying away from the original topic, which we were having a decent, reasonable conversation about in the first place. :dead:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If you aren't willing to call out the racist shyt that goes down in all of the promotions then you shouldn't be speaking on it at all. You aren't a serious person if you are concern trolling about one and silent on another.
DUDE THERES A @ BUTTON and reply.

If you want to address me, you do that as much as I address you when you fukked up the Sunday truce with your concern trolling and trying to find gotchas. I'm going masked off because I got time tonight, you are the prime reason why this subforum is shyt. You constantly come at folks sideways and when they come at you with respect or most of the time the energy you diss out, you play coy or make it all about yourself. You are a bully and insecure with everything thus why you thrive off of this bickering shyt.

The energy changes in every damn thread because of you. Its just a game to you. You want to be neutral on some CNN shyt, but you no different from any analyst that changes the direction of the argument for it to be mutual. Thus, why you thrive off of this arguing shyt.

Eventually you are going to run out of people to argue with, you are going to have to realize that this is the only excitement you will ever get, as folks take your bait and run with it.

Its crazy how you wanted the Tony Mark thread to get bushed because quite frankly, I see the truth.

But never mind all of that, just pick this post apart, make me feel like a idiot, and use every racist talking trope a white person usually does when their back is against the wall.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Of course the concern trolling cac that started all this slinks away and watches all this from the shadows. Feels like this happens weekly :unimpressed:

I don’t even like to comment on the fukk shyt but it’s so painfully obvious.

Rinse and repeat. The equivalent of this…

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is supposed to be a WWE news thread. There are other threads to talk about other matters. I just want people to use the proper threads for what they are. It's not a hard thing to ask for but I guess it is.

Dude it will never happen because both companies put the battery in the backs of folks crashing out for a corny ass stan war, while they get the money and eyes on the product. Until heads just let posters live and speak freely about Dub and WWE, this is the reality of the TSC :francis: