Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dude you are just a 0 and 1 to me, but when you don't @ my name and speak to me sideways, it becomes my business because I am a grown man screw a gimmick. I @ you when you ruined the truce thread because for the life of you, you can't let this fighting shyt alone for one single day. I have never called you out, but that moment you did that it kind's rub me off the wrong way, because I would never have done that to you. And the only reason why I said my peace in the Tony Billionaire Mark thread is that @OneDeep was wrong about that issue with @MenacingMonk, but you ended up ratting him out despite calling posters c00ns like @Silkk on a subforum that consists of white and latino posters with a few black folks, without proving your stance.

My spirit don't agree on that by any means, especially with how comfortable folks been in this side of town, and the only reason why the mods not coming through is that they are laughing at this side and the noodle threaded site in itself. So it's pretty much anything goes, but at least I try to bridge the gap despite that being a fail, because heaven's forbid I don't want to pick a side in wrestling.

At the end of it all, what is the endgame? We can go back to back or you can just let bygones because unlike most people that's on your shytlist, I know how to not argue with arguments. I got bigger fish to fry. So are we finished or done?

This post is all over the place but I didn't "ruin" The Truce thread on purpose. I was replying to what the topic on the page was and people got upset... the same people who say "he won't post in this thread Lol" and then when I do......they go running or get mad at it... :mjlol:

But that's another story altogether... Anyway, it's terrible that that happened in the Truce thread but that's where it happened to be. There wasn't any malicious intent behind it. :manny:

And besides... that was a few weeks ago and I have not posted in there since, So it's not "ruined" by any means..

As for @OneDeep ... One day, he woke up and decided he wanted to start talkin crazy on me and my family so you can ask him why he decided to shift from normal poster to unhinged poster

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And you can ask @Finn Baller why he's still trying to come at me in another thread instead of this one where he's dapping all your posts lol :mjlol:

I shyt on Cattle all the time in the AEW threads... where am I agreeing with him? Nowhere... but personal vendettas are a thing for these people so that's the narrative they try to spin

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This post is all over the place but I didn't "ruin" The Truce thread on purpose. I was replying to what the topic on the page was and people got upset... the same people who say "he won't post in this thread Lol" and then when I do......they go running or get mad at it... :mjlol:

But that's another story altogether... Anyway, it's terrible that that happened in the Truce thread but that's where it happened to be. There wasn't any malicious intent behind it. :manny:

And besides... that was a few weeks ago and I have not posted in there since, So it's not "ruined" by any means..

As for @OneDeep ... One day, he woke up and decided he wanted to start talkin crazy on me and my family so you can ask him why he decided to shift from normal poster to unhinged poster

Dude you talked about another poster's family as well @Novembruh

Like you are not a saint breh and I get it. We all not saints but I'm real with who I am despite the gimmick. I'm not trying to make this a back and forth, but more so a intervention because its been crazy these past few months concerning this nonsense on both ends. What you and @OneDeep have, thats all on yall and the time to sort it out.

But with me, its more of this is too tiresome and we are getting old for this foolishness. I said my peace about the direction of black talent in wrestling in general (no bias), you addressed my post without a reply to the post, I @ you because I hate the side line talk WE ARE MEN DAMMIT, and quite frankly if you think its rambling that I'm trying to spew common sense, so be it. But I see you do your sort of troll antics just to ruffle feathers. So I'll let you carry on but I hope you will see that nobody is perfect including you.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
And you can ask @Finn Baller why he's still trying to come at me in another thread instead of this one where he's dapping all your posts lol :mjlol:

so you're able to read that thread...but not post in it? why address it here and not in the thread where the post is you dunce? :heh:

I try to keep shyt in there now so your dumb ass doesn't run to sidetrack every other goddamn thread with your shtick

everything @The Intergalactic Koala said was pure facts :whew:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Like I can't do two things at once? My son is going onto 13, he's not a damn baby dude lol. Like I can actually say my peace and he will be straight. Its the fact that you even drop that from your lips, instead of focusing on the issues at hand concerning that Rico thread (ITS ALWAYS RICOCHET I SWEAR LMAO), it would have been fun and games. Look, this thread is already in hell so are we finished or done? I missed some of the game just saying something that's been on my chest concerning wrestling and the treatment of black talent in general, and somehow it became a royal rumble. I don't have beef with you or @Saysumthinfunnymike, like a poster, I have to share my opinion and viewpoints despite my opinions being funny as hell and wild, but this been in on my spirit since the Swole shyt.

TLDR: Lets just get back on topic because we drove this thread to the bottom of the pacific.
I don’t know your personal life, but you come in here at times and rant and it comes off like this actually irritates you in real life.

My point of that reply was to tell you to just log off and do other things instead of seeming like this genuinely upsets you. You’re caught up in that one specific mention and not seeing the bigger picture of why I said what I said.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
8 more minutes until it's Sunday. (Est)

Y'all know what that means.
did I just hear myself say 3.......minutes

bisch.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I shyt on Cattle all the time in the AEW threads... where am I agreeing with him? Nowhere... but personal vendettas are a thing for these people so that's the narrative they try to spin

WHen you "shyt" on Cattle or folks in the official Dub thread, its love taps instead of how you do other posters. Hell, at one time you called me a bum when I just laughed at a post in the Money Mark thread. So its obviously just you trying to cause drama and fights with posters. Especially involving fake sports. Like come on dude, we should be talking about the GA/Bama game or something. Bad Blood is in a week and Dub has that Wrestle Dream event. So why is there malice if some posters question the product like most WWE heads question Trips in general? Its all just outsider babble and IWC bubble. We are not too cool for the fukkery. But at least we can be men about how silly all of this shyt is.

So we can keep this going or just shut it down because obviously we are just at a stalemate dude.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You can pinpoint me becoming “Unhinged” in a collision thread months back when I criticized a decision on why a wrestler got a title shot for no reason

People snapped on me for whatever reason because I was openly criticizing AEW at the time

Ever since than I became “Unhinged” & start Stan wars when all I do is voice my opinion

Again like this thread it all started because I went back n forth with a certain poster not the two who came at me in this thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
so you're able to read that thread...but not post in it? why address it here and not in the thread where the post is you dunce? :heh:

I try to keep shyt in there now so your dumb ass doesn't run to sidetrack every other goddamn thread with your shtick

I addressed you in there the last time you tagged me in there and you fled. That's what you do. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can pinpoint me becoming “Unhinged” in a collision thread months back when I criticized a decision on why a wrestler got a title shot for no reason

People snapped on me for whatever reason because I was openly criticizing AEW at the time

Ever since than I became “Unhinged” & start Stan wars when all I do is voice my opinion

Again like this thread it all started because I went back n forth with a certain poster not the two who came at me in this thread

Who came at you? Probably Cattle...and who cares.... that's a reason to start talking crazy on people's families?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WHen you "shyt" on Cattle or folks in the official Dub thread, its love taps instead of how you do other posters. Hell, at one time you called me a bum when I just laughed at a post in the Money Mark thread. So its obviously just you trying to cause drama and fights with posters. Especially involving fake sports. Like come on dude, we should be talking about the GA/Bama game or something. Bad Blood is in a week and Dub has that Wrestle Dream event. So why is there malice if some posters question the product like most WWE heads question Trips in general? Its all just outsider babble and IWC bubble. We are not too cool for the fukkery. But at least we can be men about how silly all of this shyt is.

So we can keep this going or just shut it down because obviously we are just at a stalemate dude.

The posters who tried talking about me or my family personally.... are obviously going to get it worse but it's Sunday now so :salute:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don’t know your personal life, but you come in here at times and rant and it comes off like this actually irritates you in real life.

My point of that reply was to tell you to just log off and do other things instead of seeming like this genuinely upsets you. You’re caught up in that one specific mention and not seeing the bigger picture of why I said what I said.

Nah what irritates me is that folks in general are not seeing the bigger picture of this wrestling thing. Like we are all arguing about something to argue about. I come in here to address the nonsense and out of nowhere I get called out like I'm not trying to bring a element of understanding and closure. Just like the Ricochet thread, I was addressing the riff raff and you just basically replied like I was ranting, when I'm not the only person telling heads to chill the hell out.

Why I have to be the one to mellow out when the aggression was in my direction? My thing was that I have a life outside these parts and share all of my issues and blessings with folks because thats who I am. Been that way for ages. I would rather be true than lie about how I'm doing. Gimmick or no gimmick. Bottom line, when I say my peace on wrestling and etc, it's not like I'm going to war over the shyt lol heaven's no. Its just who I am.