Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-15-013831.png

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My best guess is it will be set up like Dynamite when it's held at Daily's Place.

Tickets must be moving terribly to move from Enterprise, skipping over Chaifetz, and go right to a small venue that's never held a pro wrestling event before.

Someone mentioned this on Twitter but maybe it just didn't make sense $ wise with how close they are to the event
It's less than a month away and they were tracking towards 3k anyway so might as well put it in an arena that looks full

One would imagine the numbers would look better moving from cable to broadcast for them so I assume they'll have to provide a decent show with it being just the second one. Tho i think most of the viewers would just be the ones moving over from USA. Let's see if they book some decent stuff.

Apparently it's not big of a difference in reach between CW & USA. It's available in like 5% more homes or something like that. It's not a USA to Fox type of move where the difference in reach was actually large

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Someone mentioned this on Twitter but maybe it just didn't make sense $ wise with how close they are to the event
It's less than a month away and they were tracking towards 3k anyway so might as well put it in an arena that looks full

Apparently it's not big of a difference in reach between CW & USA. It's available in like 5% more homes or something like that. It's not a USA to Fox type of move where the difference in reach was actually large

i dont know if CW was UPN or The WB, actually looks like a combo of both which each shut down a few days earlier. I dont even know what they got on there other than upcoming NXT. Don't think I've checked that channel out since it came on or at least the past 15 years, it started in 06. I see SD was on there but I was out of the wrestling business for most of the 2000s decade and missed that.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know if CW was UPN or The WB, actually looks like a combo of both which each shut down a few days earlier. I dont even know what they got on there other than upcoming NXT. Don't think I've checked that channel out since it came on or at least the past 15 years, it started in 06. I see SD was on there but I was out of the wrestling business for most of the 2000s decade and missed that.

All American is a cw show, other than that tho :patrice:..

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Only time CW was really popping was with Arrow and The Flash/The Arrowverse and Supernatural but those are all done now
I can't remember the last time I watched

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

CW is available in 100% of US households

Last edited: