Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
There’s a large percentage of wrestling fans who are inept at understanding the process of storytelling and I’m starting to believe this is why there is an audience who prefers wrestling with minimum story.

One aspect of Punk and Drew that annoys me is how they keep nailing on the head that it’s not about the bracelet but the intent and meaning of it all— I get it I understand the situation. But then you still see posts like “Lol they’re fighting over a bracelet”

Cody makes it clear why he wants to face KO. KO himself makes it clear why he doesn’t feel he should wrestle for the title, from a babyface perspective. Everything makes sense. But then you have people saying it doesn’t when it 100% does lol. There’s also people saying there’s no heat, no story when that is what the next two Smackdowns are for lol.

Wrestling fans also don’t have the patience of waiting storylines play out. Everything supposed to happen in right now lol.

I used to blame Vince for this but then I think back to that South Park episode where the boys have their own wrestling show and all the dumb ass fans are blown away by the storylines of “Cartman you slept with my cousin and I also did so we have to fight each other!” And all the fans like this is good shyt!

I totally forgot wrestling has been targeted to uneducated and poor folks for the most part and storytelling with effort is a new concept in the wrestling world.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
There’s a large percentage of wrestling fans who are inept at understanding the process of storytelling and I’m starting to believe this is why there is an audience who prefers wrestling with minimum story.

One aspect of Punk and Drew that annoys me is how they keep nailing on the head that it’s not about the bracelet but the intent and meaning of it all— I get it I understand the situation. But then you still see posts like “Lol they’re fighting over a bracelet”

Cody makes it clear why he wants to face KO. KO himself makes it clear why he doesn’t feel he should wrestle for the title, from a babyface perspective. Everything makes sense. But then you have people saying it doesn’t when it 100% does lol. There’s also people saying there’s no heat, no story when that is what the next two Smackdowns are for lol.

Wrestling fans also don’t have the patience of waiting storylines play out. Everything supposed to happen in right now lol.

I used to blame Vince for this but then I think back to that South Park episode where the boys have their own wrestling show and all the dumb ass fans are blown away by the storylines of “Cartman you slept with my cousin and I also did so we have to fight each other!” And all the fans like this is good shyt!

I totally forgot wrestling has been targeted to uneducated and poor folks for the most part and storytelling with effort is a new concept in the wrestling world.
I’m just glad the WWE new administration doesn’t insult its viewers intelligence

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Here you go, big dawg :laff:

Now ya'll insulting people's inteligence because a babyface/babyface World title match makes no sense when the fighting champion is basically forcing him to take it.

Or two men in the main event are fighting over a bracelet and not the World title. When they had a whole match where Punk could've took it back.

:russ:

GU4f-PsWoAAtOgq

Let it play it legit means; It don't make sense right now

Also, of course, find a way to blame Vince :laugh:

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Here you go, big dawg :laff:

Now ya'll insulting people's inteligence because a babyface/babyface World title match makes no sense when the fighting champion is basically forcing him to take it.

Or two men in the main event are fighting over a bracelet and not the World title. When they had a whole match where Punk could've took it back.

:russ:

GU4f-PsWoAAtOgq

Let it play it legit means; It don't make sense right now
Makes sense to me Eazy

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Makes sense to me Eazy

And that's fine. It don't to a lot of people and even more ppl don't care and will watch regardless.

Let's not act like it's some deep plot.

HHH is not gonna take the title off Gunther for a year, atleast, so they fighting over jewelry.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
And that's fine. It don't to a lot of people and even more ppl don't care and will watch regardless.

Let's not act like it's some deep plot.

HHH is not gonna take the title off Gunther for a year, atleast, so they fighting over jewelry.
a lot of people don’t get it because they’re dumb

If KO accepted the title offer straight up people would be complaining “b-but I thought wins and losses matter now?! What did KO do to deserve this?” Stop the foolery. KO expresses this sentiment and Cody is like so you’re my homie. It all makes sense to me from all angles lol.

And word? So once the punk and Drew feud ends the Victor will defend the bracelet against other opponents? High key fire tbh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
First of all, not sure if I would waste Cena appearances on house shows like I saw mentioned. He a big time attraction so PLEs and weekly tv only.

Far as Cody and KO are concerned, they gotta get more people built up for those spots. If Roman and Solo face off in Bad Blood then does Cody have a rematch with KO? Not like they can give him the show off with it being his hometown. AJ Styles I think disappeared and Logan Paul was a one time boost for Saudi and he barely appears. Most of SD seems to be tag team and women's matches. Let's see how they get some more legit championship contenders built up.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I wonder if the whole "they're fighting over a bracelet" while purposely ignoring context thing also applies to Roman and Solo "fighting over a necklace" or is that different?
I'm sorry.

"A bracelet Punk really really really cares about because a fan gave it to him and can never replace it"

Go tell Pierce to make him give it back. :childplease:
Roman and solo are fighting over a necklace :ehh: :pachaha:
I'm a Roman stan and I think that's silly too.

Roman had a full confirmation ceremony with the Wild Samoans.

Solo just got 2 random Polynesians and his crazy cousin and threw it on.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry.

"A bracelet Punk really really really cares about because a fan gave it to him and can never replace it"

Go tell Pierce to make him give it back. :childplease:

I'm a Roman stan and I think that's silly too.

Roman had a full confirmation ceremony with the Wild Samoans.

Solo just got 2 random Polynesians and his crazy cousin and threw it on.

Nah breh think of it this way

Umaga used to rock that shyt

Roman dad used to rock that shyt

You yourself said Roman had a full ceremony with his family and this little knuckle head yapping his mouth with the neckless

If that’s my cousin I’m super man punching that mf to oblivion