Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Another 2nd Generation wrestler.:troll:

evander-holyfield-vs-matt-hardy-2700366271.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What’s up with wrestling fans obsession with literally picking everything and anything apart :laff:
They see washouts like Disco and Bischoff doing it and now they think everyone's opinion matters... but it's not an entirely new phenomenon. I remember way back on message boards people were criticizing Triple H (and maybe rightfully so) every week..
I think there's been two phases.

For as long as I can remember, there's been people like Bryan Alvarez, who nitpick every single thing about a wrestling show with the excuse that "everything has to make 100% sense". Which leads to retarded takes about matches or TV segments because they want to force an argument, create engagement or simply just want to hate on something and can use the logic card as their justification. Jim Cornette was always on this camp as well, but we didn't get to hear him thate often.

In the past 5 years this has become more popular because people like Cornette and Bischoff have made a lot of money on podcast using that same strategy to shyt on different things, and specially AEW. Considering how stupid the stan wars have become online, this type of discourse is now common place. Doesn't shock me there's a group of people chumping at the bit to use the "where are they? This doesn't make any sense" card for WWE.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
WWE Women’s World Champions Liv Morgan pinned IYO SKY (with Asuka.)

WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn pinned Dominik Mysterio.

WWE World Tag Team Champions Finn Balor & JD McDonagh defeated The New Day.

WWE Women's Champion Bayley & Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill & Meiko Satomura defeated Dakota Kai & IYO SKY & Kairi Sane & Tiffany Stratton.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Damian Priest pinned Jey Uso.

GUNTHER pinned Rey Mysterio.

Solo Sikoa & Tama Tonga (with Tonga Loa) defeated LA Knight & Kevin Owens.

Undisputed WWE Champion Cody Rhodes defeated AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura.

IYO pulled double duty :salute:
G.O.D. back in Japan

Tonga Loa still selling the eye poke. He's got a bandage and eye patch. :dead:

GTVSOkyWAAAM9B9

GTVe_5uXUAA1kfu

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Japan getting more effort than a PLE. :russ:

They just had to throw Shinsuke in there to job him out in his home country. :francis:

Not like the Japanese women did any better tho.

I see Jey lost. Triple H said I'll show Rikishi :troll:
Jey has been losing and celebrating with Priest during all these recent Live Events. Doing the Yeet and what not. That baby face run for Priest is just around the corner. IYO I think put something out telling the fans to be loud at these next shows to show WWE they deserve a PLE. We all know how Japanese fans are pretty reserved so I'm not sure how that will turn out.