Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Isn't Asuka in Damage Control already or did I miss something? Also why does that Japanese lady look familiar? Meiko, feel like I've seen her somewhere recently. Could be from where that pic was taken. Did she wrestle Roxy or someone on nxt?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Isn't Asuka in Damage Control already or did I miss something? Also why does that Japanese lady look familiar? Meiko, feel like I've seen her somewhere recently. Could be from where that pic was taken. Did she wrestle Roxy or someone on nxt?
She’s injured. She’s just gonna be in their corner for “support.”

Meiko wrestled in NXT. Think she was part of the MYC.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

[Van Vilet] Jinder Mahal: “This is what Vince McMahon wrote. You can either do it or take your ball and go home"​

“There was one promo in particular. Recently, I actually just saw Shelton Benjamin tweet that if he could take back one thing in his career it was a promo with Yoshi Tatsu. Same thing, kind of like a racial promo. So that day, I had the promo, I got the script from the writer ‘This is from Vince, he wants you to say this.’ I was like, Oh man, I don’t want to say [this], is there anything else we can do? He said ‘No, it’s come from Vince.’
So I even asked Vince [and said] ‘This is gonna get negative backlash.’ He said ‘No, no, no, no, don’t worry. Who cares? It’s not you, it’s a character, just entertainment.’ So did the promo, was not happy with it and not proud of myself for doing it. I really wish that I could take that moment back but unfortunately, I can’t.”
“Right when we came back it got a lot of negative backlash, like I remember coming back from Gorilla. I was still hanging out by Gorilla and one of the social media managers came up to me and said ‘Hey, this is getting a lot of bad PR and Vince wants you to tweet something, like a statement.’ I said, ‘Okay, cool.’ He came up with something, maybe the PR team wrote it, someone came up with a statement. And as we were about to tweet it, he said ‘Actually, Vince changed his mind, he said no.’
So it was just one of those things where it is what it is, not proud of doing it. But on the plus side I don’t think something like that, a promo like that will ever happen again in WWE. Things changed, the regime changed, everything is much much different now. That was a different era, different time. Under Vince his style was different. Sometimes he was stuck in his ways.”
“That was the explanation that was given to me, I was like fine we’ll do it. I had asked can we do something else? Is there anything else we can do? I was told no, this is what Vince wrote and you can either do it or you take your ball and go home.”

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
You know Bianca damn near tore a retina rolling her eyes at this news.

The funniest shyt is seeing people pissed that Roman isn't a part of this. :russ:
NGL I would have bought a tribal chief skin, would have been funny if they gave him his shield vest lol!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People are saying he went to AEW to be a comedy wrestler. A comedy wrestler is typically someone who brings their comedic elements to the ring. Okada is the same in the ring as he was in NJPW. It's the outside of the ring segments where he does comedy.
Theo only problem with Okada is that he's with the superkick twinks :hhh:

• Dap
Reactions: 907