Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't think it's that deep. It's probably how Larry explained it. I think some are misunderstanding it. I know I did at first. In the end we are just fans, nothing we can do about how they handle trademarks. 🤷‍♂️
True that. I think the important part is the character vs the person themselves. Like being able to use the name they built in the indies as well as their real name if desired. Think this means we won't see any of those John Cena deals where they have his name and make profit off it. Nothing fans can do but still good to see the wrestlers not getting screwed by giving up rights that they own already.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What? He quit, then showed up on SD days later to beat up Punk. Then went back to Raw and demanded a spot in the MITB qualifiers.

Pierce is either the softest manager ever or HHH is booking the show like he doesn't believe most of the audience watches the show three weeks in a row.

This, and doing the same Bron Breakker spear around the ring. :russ:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Thank god he's turned heel and has been allowed to show his personality in JD as the oldhead character who is just here because he has nothing better to do. He's been cracking my bro and me up with his one-liners. :russ:
You saying Carlito is that dude in the barbershop that don't cut hair and don't get a cut, he just there for the vibes?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Thank god he's turned heel and has been allowed to show his personality in JD as the oldhead character who is just here because he has nothing better to do. He's been cracking my bro and me up with his one-liners. :russ:
He's really the unc of the Judgment Day :mjlol:
Low key was enabling Dom's bad behavior, but in the next second telling him he's in the wrong :mjlol:
That why Damian stay looking at Carlito like :martin: "Will you stop" :martin: