Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I had heard this first from Solomonster's podcast a few weeks back and it was something he had been hearing for a while before that
It makes sense with Drew attacking the refs, they're probably gonna refuse to work this match
I 100% think they're gonna call back to the amazing SummerSlam 1997 finish when Bret spat in HBK's face and then HBK hit Undertaker with the chair inadvertently and had to count to 3 looking right into Bret's eyes all disgusted :heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Lol when I first posted about this I really didn’t believe it. I’m still having a hard time believing it even though it’s being reported by everyone at this point. What a shocking turnout

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Lol when I first posted about this I really didn’t believe it. I’m still having a hard time believing it even though it’s being reported by everyone at this point. What a shocking turnout

Good for them for getting the bag, but their ceiling is capped. Similar to how I called it with John Morrison when he came back,

Kudos to him for procuring the bag, but IMO his ceiling with the WWE at this point in his career is either a mid-card title or a tag title run with Miz (think it's been 5-6 years since Miz was in a tag team).

the same could be said in a way for them. They're short guys in their early 40's with not as much tread left on the tire . The ceiling is a Tag Title run or two.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Good for them for getting the bag, but their ceiling is capped. Similar to how I called it with John Morrison when he came back,

the same could be said in a way for them. They're short guys in their early 40's with not as much tread left on the tire . The ceiling is a Tag Title run or two.
It's no different to what their ceiling would be in AEW
They would have a program with the Young Bucks and FTR then be left in purgatory :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
DIY vs. MCMG's... Hunter in Gorilla like

puItlN7_d.webp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
For those of you that were talking shyt about the Wyatt crew. Second lowest quarter on Raw, and the cause for Sami and Ilja to get the lowest when those two are great wrestlers.

Let's see how the Wyatt quarters do from here on out.