Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People were saying it was due to Logan Paul being banned but who knows if that's even true. They got the Samoans into Canada so not sure if the same can be done for Paul in Japan if he is banned.
Why the fukk would that matter? :heh:

He’s barely around anyway and Summerslam isn’t until the next week

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why the fukk would that matter? :heh:

He’s barely around anyway and Summerslam isn’t until the next week

I think he got a segment or something scheduled with LA Knight. Could be wrong. Thought I remember hearing something about it last week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
shyt is confusing regardless cuz it's for next week and isn't that SS weekend? Actually no its the next one. Not sure whats going on. Not like they doing a big event in Japan anyways to put him on there if they wanted to.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
shyt is confusing regardless cuz it's for next week and isn't that SS weekend? Actually no its the next one. Not sure whats going on. Not like they doing a big event in Japan anyways to put him on there if they wanted to.
The Japan tour is 3 dates. July 25, 26, 27 which are a Thur, Fri, Sat so that's why SD will be taped.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

I love me some BB and Jade...

But Final Boss Meiko need to turn on them fine black women and go help Damage CTRL try and look worth a shyt until Kana gets back. Iyo-Meiko-Kairi with Kota as far away from pinfall situations as possible is something that could cook. A one-off feel-good team-up with a pair of melanated women who look able to javelin everyone in the match into the sun is fun for the crowd in attendance, but its shelf life ends as soon as the plane wheels lift back up.
Meiko been underutilized since they trotted her out there to legitimize Roxy.
I'd love to see what she could do working against Jade on some house show tours and maybe a simple program that makes Jade look dominant while being in the ring with someone with some pedigree who can help her along.