Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
And honestly if AEW would just turn Dark Elevevation into a legit third show I think it could resolve some issues.

Matches should matter, stories should matter, etc. Maybe don’t have anything major happen there since it’s a YouTube show, but could be easily used to advance midcard stories and feuds and have an occasional title defense.

As of now it’s mostly AEW talent squashing jobbers and non-AEW talent.

I agree and at times it kinda has been that, some people have done whole feuds on it on the low.
We'd still people complaining that its the C show and everything. Pac's belt is basically being defended on it/
That might be Dark, not sure lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Agreed.

It's like in college sports when you see people transferring every year because their role isn't good enough for them. Did you ever think that maybe you aren't good enough for the role you want?

If you want to be the man, maybe drop down a level to the indies. I'm sure they can find numerous promotions who will put belts on them or feature them prominently, see Matt Cardona, Joey Janela, Alan Angels, etc.
It's the exact reason why I won't defend Sasha as even under HHH she won't always like a certain storyline or her place on the card. Does that mean she's going to get frustrated and walk out again? A lot of those talent aren't going to be happier under HHH not to mention the fact that they'd be doing to someone else in what they complain about someone doing to them.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's the exact reason why I won't defend Sasha as even under HHH she won't always like a certain storyline or her place on the card. Does that mean she's going to get frustrated and walk out again?

Its a pretty tricky tatic to play. If you've shown you're a main eventer, like the old school guys you have kind of flex your self worth.

Where it gets tricky now is WWE and maybe AEW have also learned to put the brand first than any top guy and girl so they arent reliant on them and stuck if they walk out.

Oddly enough though, with Vince he kinda weirdly still respected people who did that shyt and thats why he brought them back or tried....I have no idea how Triple H deals with that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Its a pretty tricky tatic to play. If you've shown you're a main eventer, like the old school guys you have kind of flex your self worth.

Where it gets tricky now is WWE and maybe AEW have also learned to put the brand first than any top guy and girl so they arent reliant on them and stuck if they walk out.

Oddly enough though, with Vince he kinda weirdly still respected people who did that shyt and thats why he brought them back or tried....I have no idea how Triple H deals with that
It's totally fine to do it once if the have the leverage to do so, but it more so problem if you do it again as it creates the optics that you'll do it again if something doesn't go your way. It's why I didn't blame Vince for not caving in right after this past instance when she walked out as the show is going to keep going with or without you.

It's no shot at Sasha, but isn't that game breaking talent that you bend over backwards to appease and do everything in your power to keep them on the roster in the way that someone like Roman is. If she was and they viewed her that way, then she wouldn't have walked out like she did.

Those talent like that on the roster are few and far between.