Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
last thing WWE needs is more titles....you're barely building the tag division, the womens tag division is in shambles

make your creative team be fukking creative and build feuds for the midcard that have nothing to do with titles

That’s what WWE really needs, more non-title feuds to get people invested in the women.

Say what you want about AEW but they’re even doing that with Thunder Rosa/Deonna recently and now Willow/Statlander.

NXT is doing a great job at that, with Michin/Jaida Parker being a recent example.

Creating more belts won’t solve the issue.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
last thing WWE needs is more titles....you're barely building the tag division, the womens tag division is in shambles

make your creative team be fukking creative and build feuds for the midcard that have nothing to do with titles

Thank you.

:mjlol:

5 hours of television and all they can do is book Liv tryna fukk Dom, the same dry Judgement Day segments (Truth was the peak) without Rhea and Bloodline including ANOTHER family member (Paul-E was carrying this shyt til).

I'm definitely not a bleeding heart for released wrestlers, but, when I hear they got released because creative didn't have anything for him/her I :laugh:

Because, ain't that there job

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Thank you.

:mjlol:

5 hours of television and all they can do is book Liv tryna fukk Dom, the same dry Judgement Day segments (Truth was the peak) without Rhea and Bloodline including ANOTHER family member (Paul-E was carrying this shyt til).

I'm definitely not a bleeding heart for released wrestlers, but, when I hear they got released because creative didn't have anything for him/her I :laugh:

Because, ain't that there job
Apply for the job the next time there is an opening for a writer :troll:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Do they dare take this Drew suspension into or past SummerSlam?

What if the match they make for SummerSlam is Seth vs Punk instead and do Drew vs Punk at Bash in Berlin or Bad Blood? :lupe:

Many possibilities.