Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If the US flag was just straight gold it would look pretty solid. Not feeling the flag colors.

Edit: it’s actually growing on me. Looks better when you zoom in.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No idea who Pro Wrestling Nexus is but posting this in case they strike lightning. Take this with a grain of salt of course.

I think this would be a good move and they should also retire the Women's Tag Titles cause they're pointless. There's just not enough female tag teams. Even the one that draws any reaction in Bianca & Jade is just a set up so one of them can turn and they eventually feud (probably next WM)

I don't think those belts come anytime soon btw. Seems like something that would be better to do at WM. Also, I don't think they will roll them out at the same time but that's just me predicting

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think this would be a good move and they should also retire the Women's Tag Titles cause they're pointless. There's just not enough female tag teams. Even the one that draws any reaction in Bianca & Jade is just a set up so one of them can turn and they eventually feud (probably next WM)

I don't think those belts come anytime soon btw. Seems like something that would be better to do at WM. Also, I don't think they will roll them out at the same time but that's just me predicting
Probably for the best. They got rid of them in NXT, best to do so on main if they do this.