Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
No idea who Pro Wrestling Nexus is but posting this in case they strike lightning. Take this with a grain of salt of course.

Tony Khan seeing this
jack-nicholson-jack.gif

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
If they did add a women's belt they have a welterweight title for the smaller girls; even for wrasslin it's pretty fake to see someone like Zelina or Candice try to beat Nia or Piper

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Thank you.

:mjlol:

5 hours of television and all they can do is book Liv tryna fukk Dom, the same dry Judgement Day segments (Truth was the peak) without Rhea and Bloodline including ANOTHER family member (Paul-E was carrying this shyt til).

I'm definitely not a bleeding heart for released wrestlers, but, when I hear they got released because creative didn't have anything for him/her I :laugh:

Because, ain't that there job

If let’s say kross got released tomorrow and it said creative had nothing for him? Would you blame them then? Some people are just bland and hard to work with. Some people fall out of favor and that’s the corporate excuse they give them. Still writers aren’t magicians. Sometimes no one’s got nothing good for someone.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If let’s say kross got released tomorrow and it said creative had nothing for him? Would you blame them then? Some people are just bland and hard to work with. Some people fall out of favor and that’s the corporate excuse they give them. Still writers aren’t magicians. Sometimes no one’s got nothing good for someone.

No, I'm not talking about people who get chances and come out to crickets week after week. It Krosses case, damn near two years.

shyt, not enough of them get released. IMO.

I'm talking like Cameron Grimes (I know how thecoli sees him). He just jobbed and jobbed for the short time he was there. I would've just thrown him in a few backstage segs for comedy.

Dijak, another one. They didn't even try. Teagan Knox still has a job and -1 knees :sitdown:Becky fukking Lynch tried to put her over.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No, I'm not talking about people who get chances and come out to crickets week after week. It Krosses case, damn near two years.

shyt, not enough of them get released. IMO.

I'm talking like Cameron Grimes (I know how thecoli sees him). He just jobbed and jobbed for the short time he was there. I would've just thrown him in a few backstage segs for comedy.

Dijak, another one. They didn't even try. Teagan Knox still has a job and -1 knees :sitdown:Becky fukking Lynch tried to put her over.

Yeah they did him dirty. Musta been a dikk backstage or something. He had a lot of potential and could promo.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Being NXT champion ain’t even some big flex like that lol.

It’s cool, don’t get me wrong, but NXT as a whole is inconsequential to me and most of WWE’s audience. Thats why only a fraction watch it. We all understand that it’s essentially practice runs for the eventual real thing

Still really cool that he won but let’s not get carried away and try to turn that into dunks on AEW. NXT is still NXT.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do they dare take this Drew suspension into or past SummerSlam?

What if the match they make for SummerSlam is Seth vs Punk instead and do Drew vs Punk at Bash in Berlin or Bad Blood? :lupe:

Many possibilities.

I thought Drew might just come back tonight but who knows. Watch him take longer to come back from suspension than when he quit.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
What does that have to do with a Romance angle? Go watch All My Children and shut the fukk up. :umad:
The Liv/Dom angle isn't just a romance angle. It's setting up Rhea's return and Liv was the reason JD and Finn even have the tag titles right now. It's clearly just a manipulation angle.