Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The Liv/Dom angle isn't just a romance angle. It's setting up Rhea's return and Liv was the reason JD and Finn even have the tag titles right now. It's clearly just a manipulation angle.
It's also an inside job and conspiracy angle since they started teasing Liv meeting with Dom, Finn and JD in backstage hidden in plain sight segments.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The Liv/Dom angle isn't just a romance angle. It's setting up Rhea's return and Liv was the reason JD and Finn even have the tag titles right now. It's clearly just a manipulation angle.
Lol nikkas chalking up the Dom/Liv storyline as a romance angle lets me know how hard it is for wrestling fans to recognize nuance

Like, brother.. THAT’s all you got from this?

Liv puts Rhea on the shelf, wins her world title that she never lost, infiltrates her camp, assists her boys in winning tag gold, and now she’s making passes at her kayfabe boyfriend.. and there’s STILL an off chance that they’re actually in cahoots with her

nikkas see all that and go “ROMANCE!!”

The IWC is cooked beyond saving

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Michael Cole: folks, we have just witnessed a tragedy. I don't know how to say this but :dead wrestler: has just been killed. We are still trying to get the details on what happened and will provide more info when we come back from this commercial break.

Few minutes later.

Michael Cole: folks we are back from our commercial break.

:dead wrestler:: AND SO AM I! :birdman:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Motherfukkers bout to start competing on who can come back quicker. Gonna see someone pop up out the casket like the undertaker on some oh you thought it was over huh? :mjlol:

Die on the opening segment and return by the main event. :troll:
Get in a car crash mid match, then get set on fire in the same match...gets the pinfall. :mjgrin:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Lol nikkas chalking up the Dom/Liv storyline as a romance angle lets me know how hard it is for wrestling fans to recognize nuance

Like, brother.. THAT’s all you got from this?

Liv puts Rhea on the shelf, wins her world title that she never lost, infiltrates her camp, assists her boys in winning tag gold, and now she’s making passes at her kayfabe boyfriend…

nikkas see all that and go “ROMANCE!!”

The IWC is booked beyond saving
She infiltrated before she even won the title, that's how long they've been brewing this plan. Oh and if people can't see Dom's been actually helping her win those matches and not just "messing up" then I got no hope for them.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's why Jack Perry is the scapeGOAT. Got his legs roasted, came back, hit a knee on Bryan and won the match. :wow:

He was just igniting his leg to give BD that fire kick. :troll:

giphy.webp