Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

36 year old women that’s not a star already only has so much longer on that roster. Too bad for her

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

36 year old women that’s not a star already only has so much longer on that roster. Too bad for her

36 isn’t even old:why:

As long as she’s stays healthy she’ll be fine she’s one of their best workers

This Vince level of Ageism needs to :camby:

Comparing to women who were never really that good even in their 20’s:camby:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
36 isn’t even old:why:

As long as she’s stays healthy she’ll be fine she’s one of their best workers

This Vince level of Ageism needs to :camby:

Comparing to women who were never really that good even in their 20’s:camby:

For top pro athletes it is. When there’s 100 22-25 year olds in the warehouse waiting it is. How many women on the current roster over 36? I counted 6, the urgency is hers. She can be a player coach once Nattie moves to her next stage but that’s about it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
For top pro athletes it is. When there’s 100 22-25 year olds in the warehouse waiting it is. How many women on the current roster over 36? I counted 6, the urgency is hers. She can be a player coach once Nattie moves to her next stage but that’s about it
Lol all she want is a singles ple match not to main event wrestlemania :heh:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol all she want is a singles ple match not to main event wrestlemania :heh:

And that seems further and further away, they don’t even bring the lower carders to PLEs anymore. Highly likely a money thing

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You out here acting like she’s moving like Mae Young in 2002:what:

She doesn’t even look 36:pachaha:

Silkk

Daps
And that seems further and further away, they don’t even bring the lower carders to PLEs anymore. Highly likely a money thing
Tf are you even talking about, Piper Niven just had a ple title match.

Im not sure of ol girl’s hometown but her getting one PLE singles match isn’t some outrageous shyt to ask for.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Tf are you even talking about, Piper Niven just had a ple title match.

Im not sure of ol girl’s hometown but her getting one PLE singles match isn’t some outrageous shyt to ask for.
Dakota ain't getting a PLE home town match in probably forever. She's from Auckland, New Zealand.

Silkk

Daps
Dakota ain't getting a PLE home town match in probably forever. She's from Auckland, New Zealand.
Yeah, Well she can still get one. Maybe when SS goes to two days or if Bayley doesn’t drop the belt to Nia she can challenge her :yeshrug:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
How long has Dakota been in the WWE? I guess it's not too surprising she hasn't had a single match on PPV since there's no mid-card women's title. They just bounce back and forth between Charlotte/Becky/Sasha/Bayley/Asuka/Bianca and now Rhea/Iyo/Liv/Nia with the occasional Shayna Baszler thrown in.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How long has Dakota been in the WWE? I guess it's not too surprising she hasn't had a single match on PPV since there's no mid-card women's title. They just bounce back and forth between Charlotte/Becky/Sasha/Bayley/Asuka/Bianca and now Rhea/Iyo/Liv/Nia with the occasional Shayna Baszler thrown in.

But she spent a lot of that time injured

She’s a good upper mid carder for the women

But you really can’t show people what you got when your in 3-5 minute matches most the time & usually taking L’s

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Drew “Quit” to make Punk have a sense of security

So instead of him just showing up music in all on Smackdown

Him showing up outside the arena my for a better spectacle

This will lead to Punk either costing Drew the MITB match or cash in which will lead to a match at Summerslam than BaB ending at the rumored returning Bad Blood PLE in HitC

It’s long term booking at its finest with not one match between them yet

It isn’t that hard to understand