Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Did you read this page? :mjlol:

Yeah. I just saw one twitter link posted and I guess since I'm east based I misunderstood the all hours of the night part. I just saw the reply you made to me about dijak and cameo around midnight and then the reply from cattle about marking out from a mariah may cameo around 830. So I thought I had missed something in between those hours.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Got this guy waking up already spiraling with me on his mind before he even eats breakfast:laff:

Not to mention he went to bed in his feels after arguing about playfighting in the presidential debate thread of all places because he just can’t help himself :heh:

No wonder he’s coming up on 200k posts on this board :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fat boy was on Twitter all night scouring the internet for links on fukking Tony Khan lmaooo instead of watching the debate or doing anything productive at all with his life :laugh:

Also, I wasn't arguing playfighting in the debate thread.... some other stooges went to that thread trying to bait me :laff:

I'm on your fakkit ass mind at all hours....

I can't can't decide who fat boy is more obsessed with..... me or Tony Khan :dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They dragged this out even worse than they did Cody finishing his story

I was wondering with Sika passing away, if that had any impact on the story and their plans. Of course it could have had no impact as well. Also don't know what his health status was in the recent past. But I could see why Roman took the time off after mania, especially with his dad passing, and likely wanting to take time off for him and rest of the family. Could also be cuz of injury but most of the reason likely was his dad. So I wonder if his dad never gets sick, do they continue on with making Cody the champ? Also how a still champ Roman would've changed the current dynamic of the bloodline as well as the status of GoD and Jacob Fatu. Would they still appear or likely be on nxt?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
GoD need to start having tag matches or at least give them microphones

I feel like Tama Tonga is shining, we know Jacob is gonna shine.. but Loa is looking like the biggest waste of space right now. Homie just there fr. putting up Tony Snell stats. maybe if they let them speak, it'll change dynamics a bit