Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If it was that bad, Why did she want to go back......?:jbhmm:

I take things like that more serious from somebody like Mox who was like "Nah keep yall bullshyt im good". Didn't even hear them out the last time his deal came up.

I know i've never double backed to a job I hated or felt disrespected at :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mercedes has always had a good relationship with Triple H. WWE management including Dunn and Johnny Ace (who was running creative at the time Mercedes and Naomi walked out) are gone... and in the interview she made it clear she was going to sign with whoever gave her the most money and the most time to do other things.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Dakota Kai whining on Twitter (from fans) is making me hope that bytch loses every match for the rest of the year :scust:
She's on TV every damn week, all the time and still came out to crickets this past week
She's ok but why the fukk should she be getting pushed? Cause she cried on a Twitch stream? :mjlol:

There are people on the roster that have it far worse

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The Dakota Kai whining on Twitter (from fans) is making me hope that bytch loses every match for the rest of the year :scust:
She's on TV every damn week, all the time and still came out to crickets this past week
She's ok but why the fukk should she be getting pushed? Cause she cried on a Twitch stream? :mjlol:

Twitter Stan accounts are the worst. I mute everyone one I see that has a stupid take.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

I think ppl are missing the big picture..my theory after these last few weeks is she about to get jumped out of Damage CTRL like Bayley which is gonna lead to her singles run