Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The C and P paths could be swapped and still could potentially be true.

I mean we know for sure it would be with Vince…

steph.jpg

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Talking about me getting emotional but look what you’re doing. Sensitive as stooge. :dead:
Still quoting me. You must really want my attention again :wow:

Understand this you, cattle obese craccer ass & that weirdo I have on ignore can keep trying to get under my skin but it just won’t work. I live for the fukkery gang:pachaha:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Still quoting me. You must really want my attention again :wow:

Understand this you, cattle obese craccer ass & that weirdo I have on ignore can keep trying to get under my skin but it just won’t work. I live for the fukkery gang:pachaha:
Even when I try to have a reasonable convo you turn around and act a little bytch. You have female tendencies. Even with this attention bullshyt you wanna spew. :huhldup:

Mu fukka wants to throw shots and then say some shyt like “don’t quote me!” Mental retardation from a hoe ass fukkboy. :scust:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Even when I try to have a reasonable convo you turn around and act a little bytch. You have female tendencies. Even with this attention bullshyt you wanna spew. :huhldup:

Mu fukka wants to throw shots and then say some shyt like “don’t quote me!” Mental retardation from a hoe ass fukkboy. :scust:
You like to throw temper tantrums like a child when someone doesn’t agree with you. You been called out for the shyt before which is why no one likes you. I can read the bytch in you lil collector. But hey Aew is on. Go and enjoy yourself lil one:pachaha:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You like to throw temper tantrums like a child when someone doesn’t agree with you. You been called out for the shyt before which is why no one likes you. I can read the bytch in you lil collector. But hey Aew is on. Go and enjoy yourself lil one:pachaha:

I dont give a fukk if someone agrees with me or not. I’m just here to expose marks like yourself who wanna lick the boots of a corporation.

I ain’t ever get at you like some of these other dudes, but when I try to point out flaws you take up arms and come to the defense. Let’s not forget you came at me over this play fighting shyt. Ol “fall in line,” pawn ass mu fukka. :umad:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
if i wanted to see people do predictions without any shame for getting shyt wrong, I'd watch ESPN's NBA coverage all day or give Bryan Alvarez $14.99 a month

My predictions always gettin cooked

I got Finn Balor winning MITB and cashing in on priest, and I don’t think bro even in the match..

:pachaha:

Edit: that monk dude is The Collector?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
My predictions always gettin cooked

I got Finn Balor winning MITB and cashing in on priest, and I don’t think bro even in the match..

:pachaha:

Edit: that monk dude is The Collector?

I think he's gonna end up added to the match so you still got time on that one :manny: they might do a "last chance" match with some of the dudes who lost the qualifiers

and yes that is the Collector :pachaha:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You see it. :mjgrin:

You just have to believe in Joe Hendry. :troll:
In all seriousness, WWE helping fan this lil viral flame of Joe Hendry is kinda ill for TNA. I hope they’re getting compensated nicely because it’s gon be tragic when his contracts up and he skates over to WWE lol

I saw that their subscriptions and shyt are up

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If I knew monk was collector, I wouldn’t have tripped on him recently

He a laker fan so he gang :youngsabo:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think he's gonna end up added to the match so you still got time on that one :manny: they might do a "last chance" match with some of the dudes who lost the qualifiers
If they did last chance matches it would add more than 6 participants. Could bump to eight if they do a last chance for each brand. It's hard to say if they will tho. I got a feeling they are sticking with 6.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
In all seriousness, WWE helping fan this lil viral flame of Joe Hendry is kinda ill for TNA. I hope they’re getting compensated nicely because it’s gon be tragic when his contracts up and he skates over to WWE lol

I saw that their subscriptions and shyt are up
One big reason for that is they shutdown one of their YouTube subscriptions which forced people to have to subscribe to TNA+ to get the same content they were getting on YouTube