Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Was just about to come mention that. Wonder why. Hopefully she goes on to have continued success & finds something better. I thought I saw a new girl last night or maybe that was on Raw, so guess that was her replacement.
Since every ex-WWE person gets speculated to be heading to AEW, this is what Fightful had to say about Braxton and AEW

We're told AEW had been made aware of her contract status a couple of weeks ago, but we aren't sure if that was due to direct communication between Becker/ an agent, or AEW.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
From the sound of it, she moved to LA for a reason. Probably getting a gig out there in something.

Could be anything. There's so many "Hollywood News" type of shows out there or even regular newscasts on local L.A. stations.. There's also ESPN in LA but it's not used anywhere close to ESPN in Bristol.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Trips just tossed in Melo and Andrade to show he’s “booking them well.” I doubt either is winning. Let’s see how they’re used after MITB.
I brought up how he pinned Orton is a great start. He doesn’t need the mitb yet. Stop quoting me dikkhead. I don’t have the energy to argue with your emotional Aew superfan ass today

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Since Drew was drafted Raw, he could have just showed up to Smackdown to sneak attack Punk, he didn't have to fake quit to do that :yeshrug:
I ddefinitely feel like he could have been off tv for a minute

But still. Drew quitting storyline wise would make cm punk let his guard down, not expecting to get attacked

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I could just imagine the uproar if Drew would've showed up to Dynamite but as a fan or posted something like, I wonder if Tony is hiring, after he "quit". :russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I could just imagine the uproar if Drew would've showed up to Dynamite but as a fan or posted something like, I wonder if Tony is hiring, after he "quit". :russ:
Brooks Jensen is going to be doing that, except it will be some indie dates instead. HBK showing HHH how to book this the correct way :troll: