Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I hear that Jacob Fatu broke 2 of Cody's ribs. Of course not confirmed if kayfabe or not. Tho after seeing Chad Gable scheduled to come back a week after being dead, motherfukkers have no excuse about missing time due to injury.

Fatu already doing more damage to the competition than GOD has. :picard:

Heyman really gonna fear him. :pachaha:

Cody said he had 2 broken ribs from the attack AFTER wrestling on a house show with taped ribs

That shyt kayfabe as hell beloved

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Allowing someone else to trademark your god given name means you can't do anything on your own to profit off of it without permission from the trademark holder.
Where does it say they trademarked "Jacob Fatu"? Let the man handle his own affairs, he doesn't care about people posting on a message board.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeap, isn’t a Caesar a Roman emperor or something?

I see what they doing
A Caesar is the head of the Roman Empire. Just read that out loud and see exactly where it's going. I have a guess that he doesn't use that until Roman returns and they turn on him.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Where does it say they trademarked "Jacob Fatu"? Let the man handle his own affairs, he doesn't care about people posting on a message board.

I think he meant the "Samoan Werewolf" part. Its like if they would trademark "American Nightmare". Which actually Cody looks to own the trademark for. But he was using that nickname from before and even has old merch with it so thats Cody no matter whether he in WWE or not. So thats what he meant with Jacob Fatu. If thats his nickname and he been making money in the indies off it from like merch and stuff, then WWE trademarking it gives them total control. Don't know how he feels about it or anything since we not involved, but def not something you want to happen after building a name for yourself. Would suck if he ever left WWE and was unable to make money off the name cuz they owned it. Its like record labels owning an artists masters. Can't let a company own what you can make money on in the future.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think he meant the "Samoan Werewolf" part. Its like if they would trademark "American Nightmare". Which actually Cody looks to own the trademark for. But he was using that nickname from before and even has old merch with it so thats Cody no matter whether he in WWE or not. So thats what he meant with Jacob Fatu. If thats his nickname and he been making money in the indies off it from like merch and stuff, then WWE trademarking it gives them total control. Don't know how he feels about it or anything since we not involved, but def not something you want to happen after building a name for yourself. Would suck if he ever left WWE and was unable to make money off the name cuz they owned it. Its like record labels owning an artists masters. Can't let a company own what you can make money on in the future.
Yeah but he didn't say that, he said "god given name." In the end why do we care? Let him do his thing. I'm sure he knows what he is doing. Nothing we say changes anything.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Jacob been waiting for this moment for a long time. You see his energy shift and his eyes light up when he speaks about his family doing their thing in WWE. Homie got emotional in one interview and damn near came to tears when speaking on possibly facing Roman one day. Look at the shape he got in for this shyt. Lost 35 pounds…

Ain’t no reason to even be talking about “what if he leaves and can’t make money off the name” his second day on the job.. let that nikka work

and besides that, if he refused WWE trademarking the name and went with some WWE custom generator ass name, people would still have something to say lol.. shyt really be a lose/lose with some of ya’ll