Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If I knew monk was collector, I wouldn’t have tripped on him recently

He a laker fan so he gang :youngsabo:
Changed my name to make it more fitting for who I am. I’m a peaceful dude but I’ll go to war if I have it. Shoulda changed it to ThePolarizer because some of these dudes take opinions and criticism too seriously. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You guys need to get jobs, some p*ssy, some dikk, a hobby, some weed, hell, do some meth even.

ChFNIpV.gif

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I dont give a fukk if someone agrees with me or not. I’m just here to expose marks like yourself who wanna lick the boots of a corporation.

I ain’t ever get at you like some of these other dudes, but when I try to point out flaws you take up arms and come to the defense. Let’s not forget you came at me over this play fighting shyt. Ol “fall in line,” pawn ass mu fukka. :umad:
Your opinion is your opinion. Never had an issue with that. The way you go about shyt reminds me of one of my old bytches I had to cut off :manny:

You p*ssy gang

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Your opinion is your opinion. Never had an issue with that. The way you go about shyt reminds me of one of my old bytches I had to cut off :manny:

You p*ssy gang
This is the reason why these threads go the way they go. You can’t shut the fukk up. You wanna call me a p*ssy but wanna throw shots without quoting people. When people confront you you wanna back down. You even ducking Mike. Who’s really a p*ssy? :skip:

Please fukk off already. :russell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I forgot Nakamura even existed. Moving him to smackdown idiotic. Would have been a great feud for Ilja.

Guessing thats why they burned it on that Raw instead :smh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I hear that Jacob Fatu broke 2 of Cody's ribs. Of course not confirmed if kayfabe or not. Tho after seeing Chad Gable scheduled to come back a week after being dead, motherfukkers have no excuse about missing time due to injury.

Fatu already doing more damage to the competition than GOD has. :picard:

Heyman really gonna fear him. :pachaha: