Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying you’re ducking out on a bet, I’m just saying you tell people to make predictions but don’t always do it yourself.

if people want to then challenge me to a bet they are more than welcome :manny: predictions are only worth a shyt if people put some stakes/accountability on it

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Needs to book the black men better. Melo tonight was a great start by pinning Orton.

Other than that he has proven that actual storytelling matters the most when it comes to professional wrestling :manny:
Trips just tossed in Melo and Andrade to show he’s “booking them well.” I doubt either is winning. Let’s see how they’re used after MITB.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And now you see why things had to go the way they did in Scotland
Drew needed that to get him past the breaking point where he's ready to do something so heinous like leaving Punk is a bloody heap in front of his hometown crowd. Oh I'd really love it if he snuck into the hospital and beat his ass there too 😭

It's such a fun feud, feels a little like something you'd see back in the 80's and they'd go on to wrestle each other 100x in a year all over the territory

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
And now you see why things had to go the way they did in Scotland
Drew needed that to get him past the breaking point where he's ready to do something so heinous like leaving Punk is a bloody heap in front of his hometown crowd. Oh I'd really love it if he snuck into the hospital and beat his ass there too 😭

It's such a fun feud, feels a little like something you'd see back in the 80's and they'd go on to wrestle each other 100x in a year all over the territory
I said he'd be out for blood and look what he got. Blood from a Punk.