Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He accepts whatever bullshyt Tony gives him

Of course he doesn’t understand real storytelling :pachaha:

You’re the one who brought up brand splits. I never even mentioned that. I never even said some shyt like, “why is Punk on SD when he’s a Raw talent?”

Why would Drew need to quit in order to attack the one person he’s been feuding with For MONTHS? And why would he quit if Punk was advertised since last weekend? Where’s the logic in that? :dead:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It really is embarrassing. We're not even trying to cape for WWE either.
Get the fukk out with your bullshyt. :mjlol:

Douchebag trying to talk about common sense when he’s the one with lack of it.
Why would Drew need to quit in order to attack the one person he’s been feuding with For MONTHS? And why would he quit if Punk was advertised since last weekend? Where’s the logic in that? :dead:
How’s this common sense? :skip:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He accepts whatever bullshyt Tony gives him

Of course he doesn’t understand real storytelling :pachaha:
I had to quote this again to expand on what you said. Son, I’ve been watching play fighting since ‘97. Don’t try to tell me what “real storytelling” is. :skip:

“Drew quit Raw and showed up on SD to beat up Punk. fukkin brilliant!” :mjlol:

The quitting angle was unnecessary since there was no point for it to be done for the storyline. If this is to actually put Drew on SD, then ok, but why not just have him drafted there in the first place?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And no one brought up AEW, but instead of admitting the quitting promo was stupid you wanna deflect to AEW slander after your reasoning was flawed. :dead:

I see there’s levels to this stooging. :mjlol:

Yeah @OneDeep has been stooging for a few weeks now... it's weird. He was once a decent poster. :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not my problem AEW stans can’t take criticism :manny:

Who are these people who can't take criticism? Maybe the real issue is you bringing up other promotions in threads that have nothing to do with them.

It's called "whataboutism" :mjlol:

Hunter receives praise or he gets shyt on in here... depending on what's going on. There's countless AEW threads where Khan and them get shyt on.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Not my problem AEW stans can’t take criticism :manny:

Got tired of playing both sides :unimpressed:
Talking about not being able to take criticism when you’re quick to jump on the defense force just because I said Drew quitting was dumb. And you’re the one who brought up AEW to try to deflect from your juelzing. Clown shyt, homie. :mjlol: