Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
All that BS could be avoided if they had just stuck to Punk/Drew as the title match. Gunther doesn't have to be world champion right now but it appears Hunter can't wait...
Why does Punk/Drew need the title when it was never about that

Gunther was always meant to win the championship at some point this year

People who are mad that Drew didn’t win in Scotland is failing to see the bigger picture & long term story of the fued

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why does Punk/Drew need the title when it was never about that

Gunther was always meant to win the championship at some point this year

People who are mad that Drew didn’t win in Scotland is failing to see the bigger picture & long term story of the fued

It doesn't "have" to be for the title. I'm not missing the bigger picture at all. Punk screwed him again, cool. The issue is Gunther already went on a long ass title reign so if he wins another title and goes on another long reign it's going to get stale quickly, hopefully they know what they're doing

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Via Reddit "Squaredcircle"

mvp-says-hhh-said-no-to-hurt-business-v0-h2n8cwnvty7d1.jpeg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You know, I noticed something the other day and based on what I'm reading today, I'm not surprised. Not to stir the pot or cause any controversy or beef between the two sides of fans. But I noticed on Twitter that AEW made a Happy Juneteenth post while WWE didn't. Kind of odd but based on what MVP saying.......:francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Same reason why Bobby ain't been in a title picture in some time.
Same reason why Tez ain't on a solo run.
Same reason why Omos and Odyssey Jones are on a milk carton.

I get not having the Hurt Business (a strongly booked heel faction when Judgement Day runs RAW and Bloodline Wolfpack runs Smackdown), but, seeing the replacement for it is sad.

As for Tez, I just realized Logan Paul been the US Champ for 200 days with 2 defenses.

Not saying Tez should've beat Logan Paul. But, they should've pulled the trigger during that post Seth-Bobby-Austin duration.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
NXT couldn’t even crack 600K this week. They were nearly at or over 800K for 7 out of 9 weeks from September thru November.

CW got worked on that NXT TV deal. Those idiots fell hook, line, and sinker for all them cheap artificial ratings games WWE was playing.

AEW couldn't even crack 600K this week. They were nearly at or over 800k for all but 3 weeks in 2023.

WBD shouldn't get worked on that next AEW TV deal. Those idiots better not fall hook, line, and sinker for all them cheap artificial Big Bang Theory lead-in ratings games AEW is playing.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
AEW couldn't even crack 600K this week. They were nearly at or over 800k for all but 3 weeks in 2023.

WBD shouldn't get worked on that next AEW TV deal. Those idiots better not fall hook, line, and sinker for all them cheap artificial Big Bang Theory lead-in ratings games AEW is playing.
Spun the block for this one :damn::wow:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

This is 50 Cent level petty. I have to salute

:dead: