Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
So would have Gunther vs Drew. Don’t mean it’s happening.

Plus didn’t Seth beat Priest a couple times during his run? Yeah he’s definitely doing the favors this match
Seth is winning. You don't bring back one of your top guys (that just main evented WM) to lose at a B show and then go into the second biggest PLE of the year without a program.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Seth is winning. You don't bring back one of your top guys (that just main evented WM) to lose at a B show and then go into the second biggest PLE of the year without a program.
Who says he would go in without a program?

You want him to beat Priest at MITB, Lose to Gunther at SS, and end up back without a program? :skip:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Who says he would go in without a program?

You want him to beat Priest at MITB, Lose to Gunther at SS, and end up back without a program? :skip:
He works Gunther through the fall. Agree to disagree but it would make little sense to bring back a top guy and randomly insert him into the title scene a month before one of your biggest shows just to lose.

Especially with their plans to coronate Gunther, who benefits a lot more beating Seth than he does beating Priest.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Can definitely see this being a new name for solo. I see people on twitter are already writing off this new name, thinking it's Jacob fatu.. nothing is confirmed yet

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He works Gunther through the fall. Agree to disagree but it would make little sense to bring back a top guy and randomly insert him into the title scene a month before one of your biggest shows just to lose.

Especially with their plans to coronate Gunther, who benefits a lot more beating Seth than he does beating Priest.
We just saw that with Cena/Reigns though