Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Well when people stop paying for tickets maybe they will stop. :yeshrug:

Until then they are gonna milk the people that want to pay.

That's what's happening with all these international PLEs. I heard the tickets were super expensive for Glasgow and I think the previous ones were also high and that's why every PLE seems to be the highest grossing event in history. Every press conference I seem to hear Triple H say how they set new records. Gonna get to the point where it'll be a thousand dollars and up to attend one of those international events. Maybe even the US based ones as well.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Im sure there’s probably something close before where they have may have been 4 straight days, 4/5, or 5/6 days of WWE

But if he means WM itself being five straight days he’s an idiot.
They already do 5 straight days, it's WM weekend.

Fri - SD, HoF
Sat - NXT S&D, WM N1
Sun - WM N2
Mon - Raw
Tues - NXT

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That's what's happening with all these international PLEs. I heard the tickets were super expensive for Glasgow and I think the previous ones were also high and that's why every PLE seems to be the highest grossing event in history. Every press conference I seem to hear Triple H say how they set new records. Gonna get to the point where it'll be a thousand dollars and up to attend one of those international events. Maybe even the US based ones as well.

UFC is the same thing these days in terms of ticket prices being sky high and setting new gate records, if the demand is there and the tickets are selling then :manny: plus if you make floor seats $500+ and they are still sitting a week or two before the show you can always mark them down at the last second if need be

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They were surprise entrants in a 25 man battle royal for fukks sake

plus Kazarian has been wrestling on American cable prime time TV for most of the last like 15 years, he’s not some random ass Mexican wrestler. More American wrestling fans can identify him than Hoochicero or Voldamort Jr or whoever the other randoms are

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
plus Kazarian has been wrestling on American cable prime time TV for most of the last like 15 years, he’s not some random ass Mexican wrestler. More American wrestling fans can identify him than Hoochicero or Voldamort Jr or whoever the other randoms are
Now hold on. Real fans know real graps :troll: